Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm happy now :-) (Yes it's about the TGL!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm happy now :-) (Yes it's about the TGL!)

26,7---->42
    That's quite an increase... I didn't expect Matrox to release a TGL driver for non-SIMD enabled cards though...

Anyway I just downloaded G4SET http://grafi.ii.pw.edu.pl/gbm/matrox...oad.html#g4set

After running the program I saw that I had a rev 03 board... (Matrox G400 MAX) If you have the program could you report the outcome as far as the revision number is concerned?

George D.

------------------
    PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.

PC Power and Cooling Deluxe Chrome Tower case and 300W ATX Power Supply, Dual Slot1 440GX AMI MegaRUM II motherboard, 128MB of ECC 100 MHz SDRAM, PII 450 MHz, Matrox G400 MAX, Seagate Cheetah 9,1GB @ primary SCSI Ultra2 Wide controller, Hitachi 4x DVD-ROM, Panasonic (Matsushita) LS-120 Drive, Terratec EWS64XL sound card.
Working...
X