Matrox DVD player update?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox DVD player update?

I've got the Matrox DVD player that came with my G400 Max Card. When I put "The Matrix" DVD in it installs it's "friendly DVD", or something like that, player and that players plays DVD's for crap but has features that I want but don't get in Matrox DVD player. Is there an update to the Matrox player and were do I get it?

PCFriendly is just a gui for what directshow DVD driver exists in the system. There has been some vague blurbs about an update, but I wouldn't count on it any time soon. WinDVD is better than Cinemaster anyway.

Comment

Saxon go to dvdutils.com there is an update that will allow you to access the special features in the Matrix...Good Luck!

------------------
      Celeron 300A@464 2.0V, Abit BH6 G400 16meg DH@150/200, Western Digital Expert 18gig, Ricoh mp7040A, Pioneer 6X DVD slot load, Motorola Cable Modem w/DEC ethernet card, Soundblaster Live Value Ver. 2, Viewsonic GT 775

Celeron 566@877 1.8V, 256meg generic PC-100 RAM (running at CAS2) Abit BH6, G400 16meg DH@150/200, Western Digital Expert 18gig, Ricoh mp7040A(morphed to mp7060A) Pioneer 6X DVD slot load, Motorola Cable Modem w/DEC ethernet card, Soundblaster Live Value Ver. 2, Viewsonic GT 775

Comment

Thought I'd clear this one up..
        Diakin com-tec labs that make the DVD authoring software called Scenarist have been licenced to use Pc friendly with thier EDK "hybrid DVD" development kit. Most (if not all) Hybrid DVD titles (ROM and Video compat) are created useing this software.

You think its a pain to playback your DVDs on.... I have to author titles with it..and its still a beta.

Have fun..

"Even a stopped clock tells the right time twice a day"

Comment

Working...
        X