New TurboGL Released

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New TurboGL Released

Just saw this posted back at home base. TurboGL V 1.00.002. Off to try it now. Let the benchmarks begin (again).

I think they're going to make a lot of people happy ...
    New Features
    Added support for K6 II, K6 III, Celeron and PII CPU's
    [This message has been edited by xortam (edited 14 December 1999).]
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Sorry Kruzin ... You're post didn't show up before I wrote mine. I'll follow up on you're thread.
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

Sure it did....It was posted more than 1/2 hour before yours was.

You where just excited, and thought you had a scoop...but nobody's faster on Matrox news than someone with the inside line
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Err.. cough, who told you about it Kruzin?

Comment

Look over on Powerdesk...

Seems klingen was before you, Kruzin

Jorden.
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hey...I never said WHO my inside line was...just hinted that I had one
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Well Kruzin, I did think I had a scoop. I did a refresh on the thread index for this forum right before starting my thread. Screwy browser (IE5) didn't show your's posted (even with replies). Shouldn't blame it on the browser though, the delay was probably in my network path, or not. No worries.

Comment

Nope no worries.
                Just happiness
                (and Ant, you told me about this one, but I've told you about a few new releases in the past too )

Comment

Yeah I know but I'm anything but an inside source

Comment

Any more inside info you would like to share with us all Ant?

Comment

Probably not Ant, but I could mention that PD5.5x is doing quite well ...

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                      Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                      be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                      4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                      2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                      OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                      4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                      Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                      Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                      LG BH10LS38
                      LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Soap Box!

Comment

I only have outside info, no more it seems am I to have inside info

Comment

Are the bafoons ignoring you again?

SwAmPy

Comment

Working...
                            X