No announcement yet.

1024x768 resolution has lines forming?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1024x768 resolution has lines forming?

I have overclocked my G400 32mb dual regular for about two or three weeks @ 301.5mhz and has been working fine. Then I installed the new 5.41 drivers recently and now the screen starts having lines form on this reolution only. The other resolutions work fine with and without overclocking while the 1024x768 resolution forms lines horizontally if I turn off the overclocking device and sometimes it forms when it is on. What is wrong...refresh rate...overclocking...help please? It is only at this resolution.

Please help...i always have my computer at this resolution and now i have to settle for others...also i have it at 32bit color but changing it wont help either...just changing the resolution will...now i just turn off my oc device and use another resolution but please help.

Comment

Hmm.. have you tried changing your refresh rates to see if the lines go away? Also, try using your previous drivers and see if they are still there. If so, then you may be having a heat problem with the DAC or the processor core on the card.

Comment

But see...ive been using a higher resolutiona and a higher refresh rate now for like six hours and no problems...i dont understand whats going on...i tried changing the refresh rate already and i have a heatsink and a fan and also two 12mm fans on each end of my system...might be the drivers huh?

Comment

Working...
        X