Matrox/Cinemaster DVD on W2K

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox/Cinemaster DVD on W2K

New W2K drivers seem to work ok. Hibernate feature is really great. Got a blue screen with the alpha drivers but now working just fine.

Just wondering if anyone got Cinemaster 99 working. It starts ok but than nothings seems to happen.

The only DVD player I know of reputed to work in Windows 2000 is WinDVD 2000. To tell you the truth, I say "reputed" because I haven't heard of anyone who actually got it or anything else working in W2K.

Paul
    paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Hi Diddle,

I got Software Cinemaster working in Win2k and I can even watch it on my TV :-)

I don't know if it is the 99 version, but it's the one which Matrox puts on the Matrox Marvel G400-TV Installation CD. Anyway it's newer than the one on my Matrox Millennium G400 Installation CD.

The player is v2.0.0.1019 and the engine is v2.0.36.6145.

It works both in RC2 and RC3, haven't tried RC1. And Region Selector also works, which means I can shift DVD regions without Win2k noticing it :-)

Comment

Thanks Pede

Haven't got it to work yet but good to know that it is possible to get it working.

Comment

just wondering if anyone has managed to get ac-3 pass through working yet(cinemaster 99)?, i'm using dvd genie 3.02 as well and i can't get any ac-3 signal through to my soundcard. power dvd 2.5 & win dvd both work fine, but cine99 has better picture and is much smoother.

Comment

Working...
          X