No announcement yet.

TV Out problem G400 and Marvel????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Out problem G400 and Marvel????????

Hi Folks,
    There seems to be a lot of talk about PAL TV out problems with marvel and G400 lately. Line reversal, jitter etc. It is difficult to work out if these problems are the same or several different problems giving similar symptoms. There was a suggestion that these problems were only on RRG. Does anyone know if there are different versions of RRG? Can everyone indicate if they do have this problem or if they don't have the problem? Then we can see the extent of the problem.

Ray

I have problems with TV-out too. Every 2. second there are frames missing (DVD). I tried all possibilities and Software-Player, but no effect.
    Win98(first edition)PII400, 128MB Ram, G400Max,...
    Also older or newer drivers i tried...
    Aperture size changed, DVD_Genie310/320,...
    no success
    Help wanted, afischer@ndh.net

Comment

are you playing an ntsc dvd on a PAL tv?

it drops the a frame every second
      ntsc=24
      pal =25

its to do with the way the image is outputted to the tv
      exactly same probelem on UK dreamcast with un-optimised games..

soime have claimed to fix it by tinkering with DVD software... i have not however

some people dont even notice the judder though, just us perfectonists :O)

let me know if you fix it
      search these forums for "dvd judder" or something and see what you can cum up with
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
      X