Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help to install Cinemaster software engine!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help to install Cinemaster software engine!!!

I need help to install the Cinemaster 1028 decoding engine on Dvd player of my matrox g400 to remove the macrovision...

Whot I do?????????

Very Very Thanks!!!

thats easy download the engine files from dvdutil.com and extract the files into you windows/system dir. reboot and your done. note you must reboot!. the next time you open the cinemaster 1.6 or 3.0 player it will see the new (older engine) oh when extracting files be sure to over write any old ones. if you have not installed a player yet do so after you extract the engine files to the windows/system dir.

good luck. (i use the 1027 engine for the matrix)

------------------
    my system has arived. all together and if i new about the usb bug in 98 with this board i would have been fiished a lot sooner.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650.(not overclocked its a real 650 they underclcoked.) 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic and 56k ext modem, xitel p storm sound card. lots of controlers joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel, and 19in monitor, usb logitech mouse.

i found the fix for the mouse hang problem.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Please report back if you have any success!

I tried installing 1.028 engine, but it didn't do anything about the Macrovision problem :-(

Comment

AFAIK the 028 reomoves Macrovision only from
        ATI gfx cards.

Comment

Working...
        X