G400, Millenium II, and RRG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400, Millenium II, and RRG

I just got Rainbow Runner-G and actually got it working with my G400 Max. BUT... I also wanted my third monitor, working off a Millenium II card, to work like it did prior to getting the RRG. Low and behold, when the Millenium II driver was loaded, before the adapter was enabled, the RRG lost the ability to keep the video image within the video window. Removing the Millenium II driver fixed the problem. Any suggestions?

Hi,

I recall a friend of mine tried the same thing and had problems but here's how he got around it...

1-Install the Millenium II
    2-when you power your machine on, go into
    the CMOS bios and choose AGP as your
    primary video.
    3-Now your RR-G will function but the overlay window can only be the G400 and not the Millenium II.

If you use Ulead, simply move the preview window to the primary monitor that is hooked up to the G400 and stretch Ulead across 2 monitors. COOOL!

Now all this is assuming that the Millenium II doesn't support overlay, if it does that's a bonus because now you can move the preview window anywhere you want.

Actually now that you mentioned it, I have a Mystique 220 sitting around doing nothing sooooooo

Regards,
    Elie

Comment

Working...
    X