Athlon (K7M) + G400MAX + TurboGL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlon (K7M) + G400MAX + TurboGL

Has anyone got the above to work? I cannot get the turboGL drivers to work I just get a flashing white screen in both Unreal and Quake 3 test demo. I remove the TurboGl and everything is fine and dandy. Does anyone have a fix??

Is there a Voodoo based card (or used to be) in the system?
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Nope, ocmplete reinstall of everything twice, still no luck :-( Like I said works without turboGL just turboGL gives me a flashing white screen. The game is still loaded as there is sound I can exit the game if I know the correct key combination. Just no graphics

Comment

When TurboGL is installed, have you entered and exited Quake3 in 800x600, 32-bit?

Paul
        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

yuppers, still the same problem I went through all the work arounds with someone else had the same problem he had 2 systems a PIIi and an athlon with a K7M he said the Athlon didn't work DOH. My friend works at matrox they are not very helpfull to him either :-(

Comment

Working...
          X