will someone Please mail me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• will someone Please mail me

the matrox utity that set you agp to 1x i have this lockup problem that i think may fix this problem. ive tryed forceing 1xagp with the reg hack and as long as i use a older driver 5.25 seems stable i dont have any problems (that often) i would like to turn off sidebanding and see if that dose any thing.

my problem in detail 5.3 driver and turbo gl locks half life and my puter in under 5 min.
    5.3 and d3d can randomly lock my puter and halflife any where from 5min to when ever i get board and quit (only happened once.) so for the most part d3d is stable. as long as i force 1xagp.

5.25 can use beta icd and regular icd for a while if i force 1xagp with the pd5 reg hack.
    5.25 d3d stable for the most part.

no irq sareing g400 is on 9

------------------
    my system has arived. all together and if i new about the usb bug in 98 with this board i would have been fiished a lot sooner.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650.(not overclocked its a real 650 they underclcoked.) 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic and 56k ext modem, xitel p storm sound card. lots of controlers joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel, and 19in monitor, usb logitech mouse.

i found the fix for the mouse hang problem.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.
Working...
X