Refresh rates for G400 Max Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refresh rates for G400 Max Question

I have a nokia 21" 445xpro and a g400 max running win98se. desktop set to 1280 x 1024 and I have a moire problem. If i drop to a lower resolution no problem. I wanted to keep my resolution and raise the refresh rate. I can't seem to get the refresh rate any faster than 85hz, the card is suppose to 120 at that resolution. Does anyone know how to get there?

Display properties\settings\advance\Monitor settings\Adjust the current display mode.

set your self some customizations for that monitor! thats a great monitor! I wish you luck! I want one!

------------------
    PIII-450@504, 128 HDSRAM, Asus P3BF, G400/32, SBLive!, Nokia 447Xi 17", oh yea, a nice floppy drive

Comment

That would be the average way but the choices it gives me for refresh rates are limited to up to 85hz. I don't understand why this is the limit the card and monitor go much higher. Anyone?

Comment

Goto the Matrox monitor settings in advanced display settings.
        You could turn it up high enough to let the smoke escape if you want from there.
        If you don't have a Matrox monitor settings tab in advanced display settings then you need to upgrade your version of Power Desk.
        chuck

------------------
        ABit BH6 w/ Celery 333@500, 128mb gh@cas2, 10gb IBM@7200, SB Live Value@3.0, noname CDRom@40x, Mitsumi CDRW@2x2x8, Zoom@56k, Princeton EO75@1024x768x32x85hz, USB mouse,Matrox G400 MAX!!!!

[This message has been edited by cjolley (edited 25 November 1999).]
        Chuck
        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Thanks both of you I feel like an idiot I never even noticed the monitor settings tab I was just looking at the adapter settings. Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X