every thing is working as it should.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• every thing is working as it should.

well all i can say is wow. i just finsihed my format and reinstall of all my hardware and software. got to admit this is one stable fast mother .... you get the idea. before the reinstall i had every thing all worked out except 2 things my turbo gl refused to work and i get this wered crash if i don't keep a cd in my cl dvd drive (5x) well turbo gl is woking now and halflife never looked beter. oh ops for is out..... havent started playing it yet but my k7 500 @ 650 is up to the job. i still have the dvd with out a cd init lock up problem (only on boot and it seams im not the only one haveing this problem) but now im ready to play some ops for

atacom.com also sent me a new cd for my ms6167 got it in two days (after i emailed them about my broken one.

------------------
    my system has arived. all together and if i new about the usb bug in 98 with this board i would have been fiished a lot sooner.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650.(not overclocked its a real 650 they underclcoked.) 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,5x cldvd region free, 3com 10/100 nic and 56k ext modem, xitel p storm sound card. lots of controlers joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel, and 19in monitor, usb logitech mouse.

i found the fix for the mouse hang problem.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
    it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.
Working...
X