Miracle Cure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miracle Cure

If you are using 440XX chipset, and especially if you are an ABIT user. Download and use this update from intel for thier chipset. (Also for 820)

It fixed all my conflicts, indcuding USB problems, power management problems etc. And sped up my box.

Sound to good to be true?? Try it out and see for yourself.

Oops, almost forgot to post the URL
    hehe
    http://developer.intel.com/design/so...atform/440.htm

Comment

What OS are you using?

Any one else try this?

------------------
      G200 16MB SG
      PD 5.25, Bios 2.6, DX7
      Celeron 400(500 oc'd)
      Asus P3B-F 1.01A
      Bios 1.003
      256MB PC100
      SBLive Value, liveware 2.0
      Microsoft Intellimouse USB (IntelliEye, baby)

System: P4 2.4, 512k 533FSB, Giga-Byte GA-8PE667 Ultra, 1024MB Corsair XMS PC333, Maxtor D740x 60GB, Turtle Beach Santa Cruz, PCPower&Cooling Silencer 400.

Capture Drives (for now): IBM 36LZX 9.1, Quantum Atlas 10KII 9.1 on Adaptec 29160

Comment

Using Windows 98SE

Comment

jonng is not a miraculis ting is just the chipset drivers that you chould have alredy.
          My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
          --------------
          I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
          (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

There is a newer version than that... http://developer.intel.com/design/so...atform/inf.htm

Comment

Working...
            X