Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horizontal lines while scrolling a web page with G400 16meg!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horizontal lines while scrolling a web page with G400 16meg!

Hi, I have a few major problem with my G400 card. It displays flickery horizontal lines while scrolling up or down on a web page (it also hapens in notepad, newsreader and other similar programs). If the screen isnt moving then its fine. The other problem is in 3D games but this time, for example, in the menu screen in Q3 the screen looks fine but in the game the screen is all 'noisy' even when im not moving around and the screen is still! (kind of looks like something is interfering with the signal to the monitor). I have tried old and new drivers, changing all the settings and resolutions and refresh rates but still no luck.. Has anyone else had a problem like this and if so did you fix the problem?

Here is my system specs.. P3 450 CPU, Epox EP-6VBA m/b (VIA 133 Chipset), 128mb PC100 ram, G400 16mb, 20.5gb WD HDD.

PS: apart from those problems it runs great with no lockups or crashes of any sort and its 'fast as'!!

Have you overclocked you G400 ?

I had same kind of problems with my card.. i tried how my card would overclock with Matrox's overclocker at 1024x768 resolution. Then i deleted matrox overclocker and returned to MGATweak and o'c my card with that...

But matrox overclocker saves all info to registery and it o'c my card at 1024x768 after i deleted the prog. Now i had 15% o'c with matrox overclocker and about 20% with MGATweak at 1024x768 (=38% o'c). And i got horizontal lines at surfing web when i scrolled. So if you have tried matrox overclocker, run it again and remove the o'c from there and use only MGATweak. =)

Pe-Te

Comment

Working...
    X