Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY &^*^@$% TV-OUT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody PLEASE HELP ME WITH MY &^*^@$% TV-OUT!!!

I get vertical strips on my 29' PAL tv
    no matter what i do... they're not moving as far as i can tell, they're like ripples on my screen... They shine through no matter what i do...
    I've tried just about everything: grounding my pc, removing all cards except g400, switching av circuits, moving pc to a different place, composite (a little less visible, but still there), s-vhs, different g400 dh32mb...
    i get the strips in dvdmax, clone, multi monitor on tv, ntsc mode, pal mode, etc... just on my tv, not on my monitor...

If someone knows what is causing this, please tell me, before there isn't a hair left on my head!

I'm gonna have to mail directly to matrox about this... but from what i've heard, I'll be old and gray when they replie...
    but I'm running out of options AND out of sanity...
    Co-Webmaster of The Matrox Sphere
    Enter The Sphere:
    go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

You say you have even changed the G400 and the problem still exists?

This could be a cable (interference) problem. Have you tried with different cables? Is the cable long or is there a power supply with a transformer, on the way that could cause interference? Are the connectors OK? (e.g. no bent ground connectors). Do you get stripes with ohter appliances connected to the same connector on your TV?

How any stripes you have, and how wide are they?

M.
    year2000:Athlon500/MSI6167/256M/10GIBM/6GSamsung/18GSCSI IBM/CL2xDVD/RR-G/HPPSPrinter/G400DH32M/DeltaDC995/MX300/ADSPyro1394/AHA2940UW/3comXL100

Comment

Working...
    X