Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin Powers 2 and Matrox DVD

Hey,

Just got the austin power2 dvd today and the menus are all messed up. The only way i can play the "mooo-vie" is to guess where the movie menu is. Anyone know if there will be an engine update to fix it like there was for matrix, or am i doing something wrong. Anyone else have this prob?

Thanks

------------------
    Abit BH6, Celeron 450, Matrox G400 32mb "MAX", 256mb ram, IBM 10GB, DVD 5x, MX300

Abit BH6
    Celeron 450
    Matrox G400 32mb "MAX"
    256MB PC100 RAM
    IBM 10GB 7200rpm HDD
    Creative Labs DVD 5x
    Mitsumi 4x/2x/8x CD-RW
    Monster Sound MX300
    USR 56K Modem
    ADi 6P (19" Monitor)
    Windows ME

Are you saying the Matrix unofficial hack doesn't work for AP2? Here's the info:

To fix the Matrix special features problem, replace dvdpld32.dll from one of the later distributions (such as the Elsa or gateway one). This is the only file that needs replacing. Despite information to the contrary, the later cinemaster engines don't work as well as the Matrox one (try iconising a non Matrox DVD player and view the DVDMAX output, choppy!!).
    If there was an official fix, I'd love to hear about it. Matrix & AP2 are two of the most popular DVDs on the planet right now.

Comment

Erm, just echo what OranJulius said!!

George.
      Abit BX6r2
      Pentium III 450
      128 SDRAM (non ECC)
      13GB WD HD
      SB Live Value liveware3
      EtherLink III NIC

Comment

Does anyone know if this fix works for the Blair Witch project? I heard that there were problems with that disc as well.
        Give me back my hand...

Comment

Working...
        X