Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 and Win NT 4.31 Drivers

Hi Everyone,

I just downloaded and installed the new NT drivers 4.31, I downloaded the drivers before that but immediatly unistalled them after I found out I can't get any resolutions higher then 2048 by 768. The drivers that come on the CD can go to 2560 by 1024. I realize that I am getting open GL acceleration but I need that bigger resolution. Is there away I can get 2560 by 1024 resoulution on the new drivers? Or will I have to stick with the old CD drivers? I downloaded an Overcloker Utility, but I am reluctant to use it, I have never overclocked anything before :P

Thanks for the help,

Chris kerr

This is Bull$hit, when I bought the card the sales rep at Matrox told me that such high Res was supported, and now they decided to not go with it anymore, this is not acceptable at all.

Comment

Just reinstall the new drivers, but check the 'Keep my current monitor settings' checkbox during setup. I think that will fix it.
      P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

And... If you want to overclock your G400 with NT, you should use PowerStrip. The Matrox Overclocking utility only works with W9x.
        P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Still dosen't work :P I called Matrox support and the guy was about as much help as asking the wall, if it's not 98 the guy don't know what to do . I have a feeling I am getting screwed here. I will probably need to buy the Max card to get that resolution.

Comment

Working...
          X