No announcement yet.

Compliments For Matrox Techs post here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Compliments For Matrox Techs post here.

Ya that Tech Support at Matrox they know what there doing, I pat them on the back. There are a couple of technicians that really know what there talking about. Come on guys lets complement our boys over there. Lets use this post to write down all good incidents with Matrox Tech Support, I know they've helped me in the past. In case anyone from Matrox reads this I would like a nice new T-shirt, or at least a pen, no wait I'll be happy with just the stickers.

------------------
    Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!
    Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!

Amidst the clutter of whines and desperation, and as a somewhat new visitor, my personal experience is that there is something unique going on at Matrox Tech support.

There is a clear turnaround underway, and these guys deserve a compliment.

A word of free advice to anyone who cares. If at first you don't succeed, Keep trying. If you stick with it, they will stick with you. I'll spare you a long story, but after 5 weeks of frustration, shotgunning at every possibility, (and yes, a refusal on my part to accept an RMA from Matrox,) my particular problem turned out to be a completely unrelated piece of hardware. Pop in a new driver from other company, and viola! My G200 TV works great--even the DVD module!

The unique thing is, that imperfect as the TS dept. is, they are listening, and responding, and their pro-active presence on this forum is proof!

Haig, Alex, and the rest--Keep the honesty coming. And all the rest of you, remember, TS doesn't write drivers, they don't implement code, and the delays in bug fixes and other frustrations are just part of the game in the wide open world of high performance and open achitecture. Don't want any problems? buy a MAC--then buy another in a year!

And by the way, Ant--you should move this thread over to the Soapbox forum don't you think?
    Greebe's juiced up Athlon @750 on an MSI Irongate Based M/B Marvel G200 TV with HW/DVD Daughtercard,
    CDBurner, Creative DVD, two big WD Hdds, Outboard 56K modem
    Parallel Port Scanner, Creative S/B AWE 64 (ISA), and a new Logitech WebCam (My first USB device)

Comment

Working...
    X