Well I just ordered the MAX from matrox "lets see how long it takes"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well I just ordered the MAX from matrox "lets see how long it takes"

I don't know about anyone else in this forum but I have totally had enough of looking & waiting for the general release of the G400 MAX.

I had been looking for approx 2 months to get my sweaty little mits on one of these cards and last night I was overwhelmed with the urge to go to matrox online shopping and throw £208.00 YES £208.00 at them for one of them there cards.

I like many will have secumed to the will of matrox as it is obvious that they have the market completely stitched up tighter than bill gates wallet.

Oh well never mind eh nowing my luck my card will probably come in a few days and then I shall see them advertised in my local newspaper for half the price :[

If anyone has purchased on from the online store could they tell me how long it usually takes,Its just that after using a borrowed S3 VIRGE card for the last month my eyes are just about ready for a holiday in matrox land hehehehe .And my 21" sony monitor is screaming out for some higher rez's laterz matt {:O)

I ordered my Matrox G400 (vanilla) and it shipped the same day (and got here at the calculated shipping date). I don't know about the Max, but I hear it's about the same.

It's the *retail channels* that are suffering.

Bill
    People call me a computer god; I remind them that I am merely a minor deity...

Comment

Same with my g400max (got it about 2 weeks ago).
      It was shipped the same day, and I had it 2 days later.

Comment

I got tired of waiting as well, so I ordered a Max from Matrox last night. I'm hoping I'll get it on Friday morning, as I'm off to Swindon for I2, and could do with playing UT and Q3 in high res.

I'm currently using an 8mb V2

Adrian "Jazza"
        --
        Jazza
        www.i-wish.org.uk

P3 500 (not O/C)
        Gigabyte BXDS
        256Mb Ram
        Matxor 30.5Gb IDE
        Fujusi 15Gb IDE
        Creative 5x DVD
        Yamaha 4416s CDRW
        Iomega Zip
        SB Live
        G400 Max
        WinME
        Powerdesk 6 (beta)

Comment

I know that when I ordered my Max, this was about 2 months ago, when they were NOT instock...anyway, one day, the online store said they had them...so I jumped on it and got it 2 dayz later (went for the 2nd day shipping)...had no probs with how fast I got MInE

Kelin

Comment

Has anyone tried using the on-line tracking to see weather their order is on route,coz I have been trying too but with no success.

On the DHL there is a box in which you insert your order number,well I have tried but it said that there was no such number.

Matrox has already taken the money of my card and I have heard that they can take their time [ I hope not] I really want to get the card asap .. any info gratefully recieved... {:O)

Comment

How long should I have to wait for the confirmation email??

It's been over 24hours since I ordered it?

Well if I get it next week I'll be happy

Adrian "Jazza"
              --
              Jazza
              www.i-wish.org.uk

P3 500 (not O/C)
              Gigabyte BXDS
              256Mb Ram
              Matxor 30.5Gb IDE
              Fujusi 15Gb IDE
              Creative 5x DVD
              Yamaha 4416s CDRW
              Iomega Zip
              SB Live
              G400 Max
              WinME
              Powerdesk 6 (beta)

Comment

I got my confermation AFTER my card arrived!
                chuck

------------------
                ABit BH6 w/ Celery 333@500, 128mb gh@cas2, 10gb IBM@7200, SB Live Value@44kh, noname CDRom@40x, Mitsumi CDRW@2x2x8, Zoom@56k, Princeton EO75@1024x768x32x85hz, USB mouse,Matrox G400 MAX!!!!

Chuck
                秋音的爸爸

Comment

For me the delivery time was amazingly fast.

I live in sweden, and ordered it from matroxeurope in Ireland

I ordered on the afternoon and it arrived at my door the following morning..I was quite shocked. In a good way

HOWEVER... They charged my VISA twice and it took them 2-3 weeks just to respond to my e-mailed complaints.

I have gotten the money back now, but having £230 less on my account when my rent was due sure wasnt fun

Comment

Hi jazza have you heard from matrox yet ,or have you tried to e-mail them.

I ordered the MAX from them on the 2nd of november and I have mailed them three times with no reply. :[

Also have you tried using the DHL online tracking service to see where your delivery is or as the case may be is not?

All I can say is [ I hate waiting ]

regards matt {:O)

Comment

DHL, not any shippers that I know of, can not track your package from your MATROX order number you need the shipping company's tracking (airbill) number.

Mark F.

------------------
                      OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a CD

Mark F. (A+, Network+, & CCNA)
                      --------------------------------------------------
                      OH NO, my retractable cup holder swallowed a DVD...
                      and burped out a movie

Comment

don't know if it's a coincidence, but, there's a bunch of guys smoking g400's on this
                        http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/005822.html
                        post! I hope they're not yours
                        jim

------------------
                        PIII-500mhz @ 620 ! with an Abit BE6 mobo
                        128mb pc-100
                        Mill G400 (YAHOO!!!) 32mb @ 165/205 with MGATweak-410mhz, 2.5, 2), PD 5.30 & bios 1.5-22
                        Maxtor 14.3 gb Uata66 hdd
                        SB Live!
                        Winblows 98se & DX7
                        32 lbs. of fans, heatsinks and aluminum ductwork
                        3DMark Result 5954.69 3DMarks
                        Synthetic CPU 3D Speed 9325.69 CPU 3DMarks
                        Rasterizer Score 2791.72 3DRasterMarks
                        Game 1 - Race 65.07 FPS
                        Game 2 - First Person 54.89 FPS
                        Fill Rate 268.79 MTexels/s

System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

I ordered my g400max when they weren't in stock yet (early July) It said that i would get it in 5-6 weeks and I actually DID get it in 6 weeks. Those 6 weeks were the longest weeks of my life

Comment

Thanks for the boost DuRaNgO

Its gotta come soon cos they billed me allready !!!

Comment

Hi all

I have just had an email from matrox saying that Imy order will not be shipped for another whole week,Apparently not due to the fact that they do not have the cards in stock but that they are having shipping problems at their warehouse.

As I have purchased my card a week ago this will mean that I will have had to wait between two to three weeks. :[

They also told me that they would refund 50% of the shipping charge which is all of £7.50 whoopedoo (of cause that makes every thing just tickety boo NOT! )

Oh well theres not a lot I can do about it so ill just have to wait

To whom it may concerne matt {:O(

Comment

Working...
                              X