O/C the G400

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/C the G400

Which program do you guys use to OC your card and what are the settings that works well ? Thanks!

Mga Tweak is my favourite. Just slap a fan on the heatsink and you should hit 150/200 (300pll) no problem

------------------
    Celeron 300A@464 2.0V, Abit BH6 G400 16meg DH@150/200, Western Digital Expert 18gig, Ricoh mp7040A, Pioneer 6X DVD slot load, Motorola Cable Modem w/DEC ethernet card, Soundblaster 32PNP

Celeron 566@877 1.8V, 256meg generic PC-100 RAM (running at CAS2) Abit BH6, G400 16meg DH@150/200, Western Digital Expert 18gig, Ricoh mp7040A(morphed to mp7060A) Pioneer 6X DVD slot load, Motorola Cable Modem w/DEC ethernet card, Soundblaster Live Value Ver. 2, Viewsonic GT 775

Comment

Maniac MGA Tweak is the favorit of everybody

------------------
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
      (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
      (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
      Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Working...
      X