Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a message torward Haig.

Mr. Haig,

What I was referring to was when you posted the emails with my REAL NAME attached to the letter. The least you could've done was to changed it to my handle.

It sure sounded like you told me off when you wouldn't even offer me a RMA. At least the other companies offer a RMA to me when I have problems. What's wrong with wanting to try another video card? Maybe this particular card just doesn't like my system, who knows?

After I posted the missing thread, did you even say anything about it? Like, "oh I'm sorry I might have missed it," or "I'm sorry but we didn't get that particular message"? Nope, you just left your post and didn't say a word. What did this lead to? People on this forum thinking I'm a liar and a prick. What does this make me think of you? Not to highly. There has been many miscommunications between Matrox and I and all this crap has only made it worse. Act like a Manager, not some lowly employee that just works at Matrox.

Zwisch: You don't know jack so butt the hell out. I don't even WANT to explain to you what happened and I don't want to repeat MYSELF again. You just made yourself look stupid by trying to make fun of me, but you failed. And you say I have a shitty motherboard? I'm sorry but it's obvious that you didn't read my past posts, so again BUTT OUT. I'm going to make you go back and look at the past posts

I may be stupid, but I think I'll be SMART for not putting another Matrox card in my future system. You know what? I think ATI sucks too. See? I bet no one here will say anything since I said ATI sucked and not Matrox. Gee I wonder why. Species? Last time I looked I was a homosapien....wait...I think that's what you are right? Because if you're not, you're the weird one man.

KvHagedorn: My English may be bad, but did you understand me? Why the hell did you reply if you didn't? Oh I didn't know that if I have no argument then I'll go bag on their English. That wasn't on the forum rules....I guess now I know. I am NOT an american. I'm glad because I don't have the arrogance and the stupidity of most americans. As for the worshipping thing, if you're a regular human being, you would've taken that as a joke. I own a Matrox card myself, remember? Man, you gotta chill sometimes.

When you guys reply, please try to think of more arguments, and less insults. Have a nice day.

Madman

Huh where the hell did this come from? A disembodied reply!

Comment

Comment

ROLF....I ....can't.....get....up......HAHAHAHHAHA

Madman

Comment

So you didn't take my advice either Madman... okay, have it your way...

Jorden.
          -------------
          Official MURC Police !!

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 03 November 1999).]
          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Matching body detected at http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/005722.html

Thank you for using Scytale Search!
            P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

"I am NOT an american. I'm glad because I don't have the arrogance and the stupidity of most americans."

"When you guys reply, please try to think of more arguments, and less insults"

Hey I love you too!!!

You forgot my MOM...

------------------
              PIII-450@504, 128 HDSRAM, Asus P3BF, G400/32, SBLive!, Nokia 447Xi 17", oh yea, a nice floppy drive

Comment

Madman,
                I also think that it was a bad move for a Manager tech from Matrox to tell me off like that after knowing that I work for a computer store and that I adivise people what hardware to get.
                It's a good thing we don't know where you work. If I did, there would be no hesitation on my part in contacting the owner/GM and have you canned for not recommending a product that they sell just because you're to inept to understand how to fix the problems with your personal system or act adult enough to ask with any form of respect to those you're asking the advise of.

Also if I was your customer and you tried to feed me a line of crap like that, I'd demand a refund from the store and go else where. Think not, then you don't know me. Please find another place to whine (preferably in a rubber room) child.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Booo Hooo Look Here Mad Man, Haig is a nice Guy that is giving of his time to us here at Murc. He does not have to read all the forums and give his input to us, he does that on his spare time to help us out. I have been following your case and do See that he mentioned your real name but did you not mention the other technicians real name as well first? Please lets keep this forum to help people not insult and slash people on the forums that are trying to help each other. Your last remark about Americans was not called for and just goes to show how you are.

------------------
                  Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!
                  Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!

Comment

Madman,

Please re-read my replies to you. Your facts are all wrong.

"It sure sounded like you told me off when you wouldn't even offer me a RMA. At least the other companies offer a RMA to me when I have problems. What's wrong with wanting to try another video card? Maybe this particular card just doesn't like my system, who knows?"

Nonsense. This is what I told you on the original URL:

"Sure you do. If a customer insists for an RMA, against tech supp's advice, he will still get it BUT RMA might charge them for no fault found. Do you want this?"

Where did I refuse an RMA for you? I told you that you can still have one but RMA MIGHT charge you if there is no fault found. You still haven't answered my question?

"After I posted the missing thread, did you even say anything about it? Like, "oh I'm sorry I might have missed it," or "I'm sorry but we didn't get that particular message"? Nope, you just left your post and didn't say a word."

I allready stated twice to you that your last email was not on the server. I was hoping that you would have re-sent the email back and continued but never did. The only other email we received from you was an apology to Daniel.

"When you guys reply, please try to think of more arguments, and less insults."

Practice what you preach. Until that happens, I will ignore you on this forum.

Haig

Comment

I could add the link again to where I said it before but I'll post my 2 posts here as well, so Madman won't miss them.

And if he starts another thread, I'll post it there as well !!
                      --------------------------------
                      Look Madman, Haig has looked at your questions, we all have looked at your questions, yet all we get back from you is that you don't believe a thing we say.

Well, if you are so stubborn to go on like that, and won't try any of the things real Matrox support offers you, because you don't think that's the problem anyway and you won't try and of the things we at the alternative Matrox support offer you, because you don't think that's the problem anyway... aren't we through all that then??

You can go on being stubborn, you can go on being obnoxious, but it's all because <u>YOU</u> won't even try suggestions given !!

We can be extremely helpfull to people, but not to your kind: "Since the system worked perfectly before I plugged in the G400, why do I have to unplug my SB Live! then??" ... because we're trying to help you find what causes the lockups.

Most not so ignorant people do what we ask. They don't question what we ask, just do what we ask. And for all of those not so ignorant people we have found a solution.

Just for the ignorant... well, some people are ignorant, others are just plain stupid.

You really want my opinion to which category that you belong??

Attacking Haig, or the MURC as a family through these forums isn't getting you closer to a solution to your problem, so please plug in a nVidia card and go start ranting at their forums that you have problems...

Oh, and it is:

Jorden ... Try calling us by our names next time Medmen !!!
                      ----------------------
                      Oh btw Madman...

You say in a post on the first page of this thread:

If you had actually kept up with my posts about my problems, you would've already known that I tried to reintall windows 98 2nd edtion (being specific just for you man) with ONLY the G400 and it was still giving me problems. I didn't even go through the whole installation in fact. I got a windows protection error(Emphasis Mine). There goes Matrox again trying to blame it on the other hardware manufacturers.
                      Right?? You said that??

So, if Win98SE gives you a Protection Fault, it's Matrox's fault that Microsoft Windows98SE says so about another piece of hardware???

That's just plain BULLSHIT... Try installing windows3.11 then and look if it does it in that one as well, or Win95, or Win98FE ... Saying that because Win98SE gives you a protection fault, Matrox is at fault, is so ignorant and stupid... I can't even find words for it...

And YOU call yourself a Technician?? God help those whose PCs you've laid your hands on...

Jorden.
                      ---------------------

I hate reposts !!
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Since you guys seems so 'wise' tell me exactly why is it that I'm having these problems.

1)The problems in Windows 98 SE that I've mentioned before.

2)Why is it that AGP 2x only runs with bus mastering disabled? Don't give me the 'it's sensitive' garbage cuz I don't buy that.

3)When I use a regular agp card such as the SIS 6320(?) it works fine. No crashes when reinstalling windows 98 SE and everything works without a hitch. I know that it doesn't support bus mastering but at least it runs fine.

I'm currently running Win98 SE with Liveware 3.0 CD version, Powerdesk version 5.30.007, BIOS ver 1.5-22, and display driver 4.11.01.1300. Everything is current, and yet I still can't run this card right at AGP 2x. True, it won't afftect much speed with 2x but I WANT to run it at 2x. Why am I forced to run it at 1X??? It's like any one of your here going out and purchased a CPU and bought lets say a PIII 500. You can only clock it at 400. Of course you're going to return it and get another one. But what if Intel tells you that they'll charge you because nothing's wrong with the CPU??? I'll bet you will get real mad. That's the same case with me. You guys are full of bull, and I'm sure that I'll share these 'interesting' posting with people on the other forums. Especially with my custmers and my employees. As for you guys telling my boss, I don't think that my boss will listen to a bunch of dweebs such as yourselves. All I try to do is get some help here, and ever since Haig posted my emails, all I've been getting was garbage. True, I might have been a punk to Matrox, but was I disrespectful to any of you? I think not. Now all of you guys come in and tell me that I had bad English and that I'm a dick. So what? Does it have anything to do with what I was asking or saying? I think not. Do you think I care? Not really. Man, everyone here has lost their bloody minds.

Jordan-

You know what? I'm not running or am I going to run windows 3.1. Are you saying that if you have a customer that is running windows 98, and one of his hardware is not working right, you are going to tell him to run windows 3.1? I'm not trying to be funny or anything but I am being serious. Why must you always be so hot tempered? The reason why I don't want to run anything other than running 98 is because I have USB devices and almost all the new games don't support windows 3.1 because it doesn't have direct x. Why must you mock me? Sure I'm a bad tech and people are entitled to their own opinions. Don't worry though, I don't think too highly of you right now either.

Madman

[This message has been edited by Madman (edited 03 November 1999).]

Comment

Zwisch: [snip]....You just made yourself look stupid by trying to make fun of me, <u>but you failed</u>. <font size="3">[Emphasis mine]</font>
                          Whew!!! You must be relieved, Zwisch... <u>that</u> was close....NOT!!!

--------------
                          Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 03 November 1999).]
                          Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                          -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Okay Madman, stay with me this last time...

I'll start off with your AGP X1 problem... errr care to tell me (after the rest I have to say) how you came to this?? Did you read some registry setting saying AGPTransfers 1x orso??

Just tell me how you see you don't have AGPx2
                            Then I might be happy.

Then your edited post:
                            Why must you always be so hot tempered? The reason why I don't want to run anything other than running 98 is because I have USB devices...
                            You aren't reading my post either... Me hot tempered? okay... Have you tried, and I'll say it in simple words now: Windows98 First Edition??? Or to be simpler: The 4.10.1998 version??? Instead of Win98SE ???

If not, try that Win98 first before you get back at me that you don't want to use Win3.11 or 95... I was using that as an example.

-----

Then onto "was I disrespectfull to any of you. I think not."

Also RAGs, I refuse to do things that I didn't NEED to do. Take out my SBlive?? Why? Did I have the problem before I put in the G400? Nope. Let's see, I had the problem....AFTER I PUT THE G400 IN. Gee I wonder what's causing the problems....oh yeah it's my soundblaster LIVE because I put in the G400. Damn I wish you didn't build a system for me
                            I sure hope you know you posted this one before Rags answered "Yeah, Madman you show your ignorance each time you open your mouth."

If not, check your own posts here and tell us who started being disrespectful...

If you didn't start to be that in either thread you started or were in...

Jorden, now taking his hands off this thread and not responding nomore...

"Sjeesh"

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 03 November 1999).]
                            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hi Jorden,

I believe that this was the thread that started it all:
                              http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/005461-2.html

Anyways, I was given a tweakutil by the Matrox Tech Daniel Lawrence and I am using SiSoft Sandra 99 Stand ed. to determine that I am running at AGP 1x.

About the Haig thing, he was (or sounded) that he was threatening me that he would charge me for RMAing the card. How will I know that if I sent it the card that there was nothing wrong, or if there is something wrong? Being fed up with me, of course he'll charge me. That was why I refused and stopped to talk to their tech support. Thank you for at least trying to solve my forever problems.

Madman

Comment

Working...
                              X