Powered by matrox Stickers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Powered by matrox Stickers?

I remember a couple months ago people where asking about these..where can I get one?

Scott

------------------
    Abit BH6 with a P3-450@558,128mb RAM,G400 MAX,SB Live!, Optiquest V95 19in montor, Asus 40x CD-ROM, Aopen 5x DVD-ROM, 2x CDR, WD 13.6 GB HD,SupraMax 56k modem

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Count me in, I want one too.

------------------
    Cloudy
    Asus P2B-DS, 2 x Celeron 400@75Mhz, 128Mb Ram, Xitel Storm Platinum,
    2 x IBM 4.3Gb scsi,IBM 22GB IDE, Pioneer DVD ROM scsi, G400 32MB DH (Oc to 150/200).

Cloudy
    Asus P2B-DS, 2 x Celeron 450 (400@75Mhz), 192Mb Ram, SB Live! Platinum,
    2 x IBM 4.3Gb scsi,IBM 22GB IDE, Pioneer DVD ROM scsi, G400 32MB DH.

Comment

I'll 3rd THAT!! It'll save me the trouble of getting G400 tatooed on my forhead. Can ya tell I LOVE this card?

------------------
      The Rock
      "The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: His eyes are closed."
      -- Albert Einstein
      Bart

Comment

aha !..would be nice to have one on my TOWER

------------------
        PIII450@465,P2b,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live !(value)...
        PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

Hi!
          Ask a friend with a G200 for stickers. If I remember correctly, there were a few dozen stickers in every manual.

------------------
          Soyo 7IZB+, C500A, 96MB PC100, G400Max, Vortex2
          Asus A7V, Duron 600@900, 192MB PC133@100, G200, Guillemot MUSE, etc.

Comment

How about some "Powered by MURC" stickers instead?

Comment

I alredy print Powered by Matrox stecker and I pout one to the two side of the computer. Now a big poster of Matrox will fit in my wall jest perfecly.

------------------
              Loock gay's hah I'm a MURCer and sorry for my english
              My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
              --------------
              I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
              (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
              Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Count me in on that one Ant.

Or maybe:

Touched by Matrox (or MURC)
                or
                Blessed by Matrox

Ghydda
                --------------------------------
                Gimmi gimmi gimmi...
                As I always say: You can get more with a kind word and a 2-by-4 than you can with just a kind word.
                My beloved Parhelia was twotiming with Dan Wood - now she's gone forever and all I got is this lousy T-shirt
                |Stolen Rig|RetroGames Rig|Workstation Rig|Server Rig|

Comment

Next come:

From Matrox with Love

Have you had your Matrox today?

and prolly

Matrox is a man's best friend
                  Matrox is a woman's best friend

Count me in on either sticker though

Jorden.
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Why not "have you had your Matrox today?" Or even to go with the Movies "What is the Matrox?" Better yet "DO you Matrox?" See if you can figure where those are from.

------------------
                    Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!
                    Life is what you make it. Boy did I make it suck!!

Comment

How about-

Just Matrox!

These are pretty weak-

Matrox Inside!
                      3DMatroxNOW!

Paul
                      Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

this would work:
                        "LET MATROX STICK IT IN YOUR SLOT"tm
                        JIM
                        ps: I have about 6 of those stickers left, stuck the others on many g200 systems that I built for people, they were very impressed

[This message has been edited by DuRaNgO (edited 08 November 1999).]
                        System 1:
                        AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
                        Epox 8K7A
                        2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
                        an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
                        SBLIVE 5.1
                        Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
                        Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
                        3Com Hardware Modem
                        Teac 20/10/40 burner
                        Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

heh !..ANT & DuRaNgO !...would you PLEEEZZZZ send me one in Croataia.. , I mean MURC & MATROX uuuuuaaaaaaaah ! on my BOX...that would be realy COOOOOOLLLLLL !

------------------
                          PIII450@465,P2b,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live !(value)...
                          PIII650@806(fsb@124),ASUS P3B-F,128mb,Matrox Mill-G400 32SH,SB.Live!vlue ,IntelliMouse Explorer

Comment

"What do you want to see today? Matrox."

----------------
                            Holly
                            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

no they were in the g200 manuel's dam i gave them to my brother inlaw.... maybe i can get them back or at least have him look for the stickers.

space7, don't wory about your english. ah some of use here were brought up speaking and reading and writeing it and don't use it much better. (your doing just fine)

------------------
                              ok ive gone and done it, again. its that time of year again. system upgrade time. my new system arives on nov 10 consisting of amd k7 500 (soon to be 650 at least)a ms6167 mobo, addtonics case with sp power(250), global win fkk sink,2x128 pc100 sdram, 5xdvd region free, xitel p storm sound card, 3com 10/100 pci nic, 3com v90 external modem, 10gig maxtor 7200 rpm harddrive,matrox dual head g400 vanila, 19in ctx monitor, ch throttle, ch force fx joystick, thrustmaster e rudder, thmaster supper sport wheel, usb logitech mouseman wheel, acs400 speakers, yamaha rear speakers, 3 80mm case fans (one with a custom build duck (as per intel spec(have yet to build that but i have the parts)).

second and third systems as well p2350 at 450 and k6-2 200 (utility system, burner)
                              msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                              it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Working...
                              X