Adobe Premiere - Marvel G200

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adobe Premiere - Marvel G200

I get a strange problem when I want to export my video film in Adobe Premiere. I can capture the film with MJPEG codec from my video camera. I can use effects, titles and so on in Adobe. I can see the good results on my PC monitor.
    But when I want to export the final video using MJPEG codec I got an error message: This module does'nt support this image format. I try to use another codec and get no error message but I can't see anything on my output TV monitor and never record anything on my VCR. I use Composite video settings and cables.
    I use PAL TV monitor. I can see the pévious capture on it(the .AVI file is dmb1 compressed) But I can't export the final video.
    I use PC Intel pentium 133MHZ, Windows 98, Marvel G200 PCI Matrox card with the latest drivers(5.30) and video tools 1.51
    Please could anyone help me ? Thanks a lot.

Probably best posting this one in the "Desktop Video" forum.

However, my minimal experience with Adobe Premiere would lead me to believe that you're experiencing a software problem, not a hardware related one. It would be worth consulting the Adobe website on this one, or if all else fails Adobe's technical support.

The reason I say it's more likely to be a software problem is that the Marvel does not to my knowledge support hardware assisted compression.

I hope this helps somewhat.

Dave
    Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Thanks a lot for your quick reply. I already ask to the Adobe technical support and they reply to me that I have to use the codec of the Matrox card and that is I already done. I know also that they have not tested the compatibity of the Marvel G200 but finaly I don't know if I can't use this kind of graphic card, I don't get any response from either Adobe or Matrox.
      This last Week End I tried to use Studio Media pro versus 5.0 Software and I got the same problem. I don't know what I could try now.

Best regards.

Comment

Sorry to hear that the tech supports haven't been of any assistance. I understand the frustration to some extent, I really don't know enough about PC video editing to be able to advise you any further, sorry.

Best of luck.

David
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

Working...
        X