G400/SB Live Sound question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400/SB Live Sound question

This is kind of off topic but here goes. Im using a G400 dual head to watch DVDs on my TV. The problem is that the TV is on the opposite side of my room so I dont want to use my PC speakers for sound. The question is, how can I make both outputs on the SB live be the exact same? This way one would be for my PC speakers, the other for my TV. I tried a splitter on output one and it wasnt doing a very good job. When I set my SB Live to 4 spkrs, I have to turn my TV way up to actually hear anything because the output is so low, but output 1 has normal level of volume. Does anyone know how to do this? It was very simple on my old MX300.

I have a adaptor whichs splits the front output into a two outputs. One of them is connected to my TV, the other one is connected to my amplifier.

Have you tried lowering the balance between the front and surround speakers in the Surround Mixer? If you lower it you will get a louder sound from the surround speakers.

Comment

You should move the source(Wave/DirectSound/MP3)in the
      "surround mixer" from the front to the surround speakers. Select the symbol,which is displayed on the man in the chair, and move it to the center of the surround speakers.

I hope I could help You.

Sorry, for my poor English.

Comment

Working...
      X