Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL - If Matrox were to be bought tommorrow...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - If Matrox were to be bought tommorrow...

If Matrox were to be bought tommorrow by another company, which company would you like best?

My choice is 3DLabs
    Asus A7V, Duron 600@900, 192MB PC133@100, G200, Guillemot MUSE, etc.

OH NO GOD DEMED NO PLEEEAAASEEEE !!!!!! NOOOOO. I wan't my Matrox !!! If Matrox is bought. WWWHHHAAATTT I GONA SMOCK. NO!NO!AND NO

------------------
    Sorry for my English.
    A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
    My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
    --------------
    I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
    (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
    Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Argh! No! Please NO POLLS here!
      P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Siding with Scytale for a change

These things belong on the MURC Shark Island.
        (Still in Alpha testing, right, Ant??)

Jorden.
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

I think we should have a poll on whether or not there should be any polls, or not.

Comment

Nononono.
            In order to have a poll, we must first form a subcomittee to examine the ramifications a poll could have on the MURC community. There could be multiple sides splitting up into warring camps, and it could tear us apart.
            Nay, we must first conduct informal questionairres, hire a team of trained monkey assassins to eliminate anyone who shows any ..
            errm..
            Oops.
            Forget I said that, ok? =)
            P3-450@558mhz@2.1v, ABit BE6, 128megs 7.3125ns PC133 SDRAM, SB Live! Value, G400 32meg Dualhead (@120%), Acer ALN-201 PCI 10bT NIC, 6.5gig Seagate Medalist Pro 7200rpm, 13gig Quantum Fireball CR, Yamaha 4416e Burner, Pioneer 10x DVD-ROM, Panasonic e70 17" Monitor, Antec KS-188 24" Tower, 6 year old Honeywell-SUH 101key Keyboard, Logitech Trackman Marble+

Comment

I have one for you. If Matrox release the G400 for Powermac. Ho gonna by the new G4 with a mac version of the G400 ??? That is a trou poll..hah..

------------------
              Sorry for my English.
              A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
              My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
              --------------
              I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
              (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
              Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Here's the results from the granddaddy of all moronic internet polls:

(MSNBC) "An internet poll found today that 100% of those polled have some sort of access to the internet."

------------------
                Kind Regards,

KvH

[This message has been edited by KvHagedorn (edited 05 November 1999).]

Comment

OK, Sorry about the poll. Actually it was just a question and I was curious about your answers.
                  Asus A7V, Duron 600@900, 192MB PC133@100, G200, Guillemot MUSE, etc.

Comment

MURC incorporated

------------------
                    Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

I agree, or one of it's whole subsidiaries, like Anterprise, LTD or Antrox Corp
                      P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

funny you should ask, Livius... i just found this in my web wanderings this morning....

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

<<< NEWS FLASH >>

Carlton And United Breweries Limited of Australia has announced today it's purchase of Matrox Graphics Inc. based in Dorval, Quebec, Canada.

The company, famous for it's really good beer with the big "F" on the bottle has made a promise to all the loyal and devoted Matrox Users that to indicate it's comitment to them as a solid customer base, they will now give a free case of beer to any and all who ever seem to find anything wrong with a Matrox Graphics product. Any reports of unkept promises, falsely labeled packaging, hardware installation difficulties, hardware or software compatability issues, defective hardware or software (including hardware driver bugs), or anything else that might indicate a perceived imperfection in any Matrox product will be immediately dealt with by having a cold case of suds delivered by Sexy-Strip-O-Gram of the gender specified by the complainant.

Any other new policies in the handling of Matrox Graphics will be posted to the Matrox Users Resource Center discussion forums, under the 'Matrox Hardware' thread 'POLL - If Matrox were to be bought tommorrow...'

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

hm, how 'bout dat. ironic eh?
                        8¬)
                        p2 266@300 (4x75mhz) | qdi legend-v, lx chipset, bios 2.0sl | 96 mb pc100 | mill g200agp@99mhz 8mb sg, bios 2.6, pd 5.52 | win 98se

Comment

If we can't help them, booze them... nice policy

Jorden.
                          Jordâ„¢

Comment

Working...
                          X