Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGP 2X

Hi All.
    I have a matros g200 which is suppose to be a 2x card. I have never been able to get the card to 2x. The card has been on three different mobo's. All had VIA chip sets. My present mobo is a tyan s1598. All seems to work well,I just cannot get a 2x mode.Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks dej

Sorry, but with a SS7 chipset, your chances of getting 2X are pretty slim with the G200 unless you go way back in drivers, like 4.33 I believe, but there is no reason to do so, because you will see a performance drop by going back to those drivers.

Rags

Comment

Why are you trying to do this. The benefit's with the G400 for me is 2.8% logicly with G200 it will be less. Let's it at X1 you gonna not have speed improvement. But if you want try your system spec...please

------------------
      Sorry for my English.
      A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
      My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
      --------------
      I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
      (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
      Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Don't try anymore - it will only bring about trouble. But if you are insisting, there's a registry tweak in some of the MGA tweaking utilities that will enable you to do that. Just don't expect a performance improvement and/or any form of stability.
        Asus A7V, Duron 600@900, 192MB PC133@100, G200, Guillemot MUSE, etc.

Comment

Thanks for the info. Guess i'll leave well enough alone.
          dej

Comment

Working...
          X