I want DiretX 7.0 Driver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want DiretX 7.0 Driver

When will Matrox release DirectX 7 driver? M$ had released DX7 a month ago. Most others card already have DX7 support driver. But
    Why does Matrox not release DX7 support driver ? Also we need a stable and fast full ICD OpenGL driver like the "Turbo OpenGL" - miniGL driver - not just for PIII and K7. I really want to know how many software enginner and their program techniq? So it will help us know why matrox release their driver so slow.If the driver is good and stable then 6 month to release a driver is ok. but ...... the truth is not good and not stable.
    P!!! 450 OC To 495. ASUS P2B V1.1, PC-133 256MB RAM. Adaptec 2940U2W SCSI Controller, IBM 9.1GB(2Mb Cache) LVD SCSI HardDisk X 2. Panasonic 20R,8W CD-R, Sony 5X ATAPI-DVD Rom, 3M LS-120 ATAPI-Floppy, Diamond Monster Sound Mx300 with four speaker, And My Matrox G400MAX

Dare I say SOON.

Joel
    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

I have Dx7 intalled and 5.30 drivers seem to suport it just fine

Comment

aaaahhhh !!! Ok.. Y you gave me all this work I am the only one that test them... Ok...fiftin smock before release..,

------------------
        Sorry for my English.
        A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
        My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
        --------------
        I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
        (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
        Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Working...
        X