No announcement yet.

Please help me to freese my computer...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help me to freese my computer...

OK.OK. you will say then what ? you correct your problem . Then what ? Please help me my computer don't want to freese again. I tryed anything. I gonna send a email to Matrox to informe him about the problem. I tried every thing to resolve the problem. I wan't the little vertical line with the freese please and please. I try to put my sound blaster live to slot one charing with the AGP. Sharing IRQ betwin Soundblaster live and G400....what I don that is not correct
    Ah, you already know my system spec. No ?

------------------
    Sorry for my English.
    A G400 in a new G4 have wing's
    My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
    --------------
    I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
    (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
    Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Er???What???? Are you saying you want your system to lockup again, eh???

Must have smoked one of those bad 16MB cards

Paul

[This message has been edited by ALBPM (edited 05 November 1999).]
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Time for some MiW me thinks... (now where is that icon with the loony face?)

Jorden.
      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Why space, what do you mean, "please excuse my English"? Your English sounds absolutely perfect to me!

------------------
        Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

Kv... This is because I do to much error in English. You say this because you never wach my post ?
          My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
          --------------
          I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
          (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
          Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

Comment

Just kick it really hard

Another top piece of advice from Smiff

Comment

coffee through the upper blo-hole fan works nicely
              jim
              System 1:
              AMD 1.4 AYJHA-Y factory unlocked @ 1656 with Thermalright SK6 and 7k Delta fan
              Epox 8K7A
              2x256mb Micron pc-2100 DDR
              an AGP port all warmed up and ready to be stuffed full of Parhelia II+
              SBLIVE 5.1
              Maxtor 40g 7,200 @ ATA-100
              IBM 40GB 7,200 @ ATA-100
              Pinnacle DV Plus firewire
              3Com Hardware Modem
              Teac 20/10/40 burner
              Antec 350w power supply in a Colorcase 303usb Stainless

New system: Under development

Comment

Working...
              X