Matrox is pissing me off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox is pissing me off

Well, it took 5 years for these people to get under my skin but they finally succeeded, maybe if I bought a g200 it would have been years earlier. The long awaited turbo drivers are useless to me because silly me have sli voodooo's, thanks for the work around matrox ! And thanks for the worthless win2000 4.90 beta drivers that return a nice blue screen, dont worry vga is fine .Maybe you could find it in your hearts to release the DX7 proto drivers
    to us shmucks who overpaid for the max via online store and waited 7 weeks.Fooled once but not twice Matrox.

Oh for god's sake. Take the Voodoo2s out and use Windows98. Then go away.

Comment

D*MN, Smiff...!!! Couldn't you <u>possibly</u> have left some for the <u>rest</u> of us..?

I mean, anything else is just blather, after <u>that</u> flash cut...!

---------------
      Holly
      Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
      -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Sorry Smiff,
        Some of us people in the field have to look at this new stuff while students like you go mountain biking and spend mommies cash. A big flip of the finger to the moron in the uk with the smart mouth.

Comment

LOL

Comment

[Repost]

[This message has been edited by Smiff (edited 30 October 1999).]

Comment

[Sorry I was laughing too much and really lost control of that submit button ]

[This message has been edited by Smiff (edited 30 October 1999).]

Comment

Uh-huh... and you somehow consider yourself more mature, shken, eh?

<u>Riiiiiiight</u>.....

So, I take it this thread is meaningless to you....

and naturally this would be less than useless as well...

Obviously in your time on the MURC, you have plumbed its resources so that your only option was to give up all hope of help and just blow the joint up. And clearly the only response to the first objection to such an attitude --please forgive us, we young and unenlightened beings just can't help but object when someone comes in to blow us away, no matter how justified they are... it's a disability, we know. We're doing the best we can-- clearly the correct response to such objection is belittlement and rudeness...

Because <u>you</u> weren't rude.... !

Well, shken, I dunno what you were after with your little rant, so let me know if you're satisfied with what it brings in, OK?? I'm on tenterhooks with the suspense, don't'cha know...?

-------------------
                Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 30 October 1999).]
                Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Hey Holly,

Any chance I get to play with the lego as well??

Jorden.

------------------
                  Official MURC-police
                  Official MURCaholic !!
                  -------------------
                  You and me baby, ain't nothing but mamals
                  So lets do it, like they do on the Discovery Channel
                  -------------------
                  Holly is nr. 1
                  Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well like they say it's better to be pissed off than pissed on. And before you start to tell me how immature I am I think you better realize that I have been with this forum since it's very conception and have done alot to contribute to helping many ppl around here. I am also a beta tester for Matrox so get down off your high horse and quit being such an ass. There are alot of ppl who are here to help and if you had taken the time to search this forum you would have seen that this particular subject has been discussed numerous time already. In other words STFF (Search The F**king Forum).

Joel
                    Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
                    Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Joel, you are the forums ...

Addenum to In other words STFF (Search The F**king Forum). ... or STFU ... Now what was that all about again ??

Jord.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

Well, you know what, shken??? Inbreds are pissing me off. Silly you can't even read a few threads. Silly you can go and find us when you need to bitch. Silly you can't take your time to even read about things before you plunk down any amount of cash....wait you overpaid and waited 7 weeks, so you had your mind made up to purchase the stinkin' card before anyone even knew about TGL--->>>SO silly inbred, either return your card, use it for what you purchased it for, or go and get some help.

Rags

WHO HATES INBREDS

Comment

Don't worry your pretty little head about what STFU stands for again, Jord... smiff pretty much said it back at the beginning... all that fresh mountain air keeps the brain functioning, y'know...

Just gotta note that aside from having extremely poor MURC etiquette, shken also seems to be making a couple of very small minded assumptions...[list=1][*]Because smiff's profile says [he's] a student, he must be young.[*]Because [he's] a college student (presumably), [he] must be supported by [his] family.[*]People who are 'young, college age students' are ignorant fools who talk out their butts about tech especially on the Internet... just ask Anand![*]People from the UK are just people from a conservative middle-class American background who talk funny..[/list=a]

For all you know, shken, smiff is a 45-year old entrepreneur who has just sold [his] 3rd company, retired early and has gone back to school for the Ph.D [he] always wanted... and goes hiking for stress relief, inbetween times.

If you had read this forum more, you'd have noticed that it's extremely international, and you can't assume the cultural lifestyle of anyone who posts. If you spent more time on hardware sites around the Internet, you wouldn't be so quick to dismiss the young.

One can only wonder how (or if) you approached Matrox tech support... no shock you're still up a creek without a paddle...but you somehow still think that the "<u>young</u>" are stupid and ignorant...

What a laugh.

--------------------
                          Holly

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 30 October 1999).]
                          Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

Btw (we know you're a bit slow, shken)--- excuse me, I meant to say, by the way--- have we made it sufficiently clear that <font size=4>YOU</font> are pissing <font size=4><u>US</u></font> off???

Just making sure... have a lovely evening (somewhere else).

--------------------------
                            Holly
                            Holly

-Jay Bulworth

Comment

And yet another fool cries about not having beta drivers for a beta OS that he's not even supposed to have and probably got illegaly. *sigh* Some peoples kids, I swear...

------------------
                              The Rock
                              Home Machine: P3 450 + 128 Meg PC100 RAM + 23G Storage
                              Work Machine: IBM OS/390 + 10Gigs RAM + 1.5 Terabytes Storage (and no damn AGP slot...what a waste)

Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X