Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greebe Does It AGAIN!!

http://www.hardocp.com/

Mike, AKA Greebe has the honors of TurboCharging Kyle's CPU at HOCP.

Pretty spiffy work, if you ask me.

Rags

Outstanding Greebe!!!!!

The New and Improved Package!!!

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Come ONe,Come All...see
      Speed Greedy Greebe's Mad Athlon Mods do it all!
      LOL

-Dil
      Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

Greebe is da man!!!

Way to go Greebe!
        Look, I know you think the world of me, that's understandable, you're only human, but it's not nice to call somebody "Vain"!

Comment

For those of you who don't know what that is. It is the first solderless PROTOTYPE multiplier/voltage changer for an Athlon. Normally you would have to solder small resistors on your very big investment to overclock it. Greebe is doing something a bit different with this. You simply connect the Athlon Supercharger to the top connector of the cartridge, set your dip switches to get your desired multiplier and voltage and away you go. This is MUCH more desirable for overclocking your Athlon....NO MORE SOLDERING!!! (although the one pictured, WAS soldered to the processor, but is not necessary)

Rags

[This message has been edited by Rags (edited 02 November 1999).]

Comment

You GO, Greebe!!!

---------
            Holly
            Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
            -Jay Bulworth

Comment

VroooooooMMM!

Comment

Super work, Mike. Now go out and make some big bucks marketing your HaulAthlon

Anybody out there want to help him?

------------------
                Kind Regards,

KvH

Comment

greebe, nice work. how much to make one with a conector? im probibly going to buy a msi board and 500 cpu tonight when i get home along with global win dual sink for it.

hey anyone have a antec 283 case with the 250 253 power supply any good? i can get one for 64.99 +28.00 shiping it is a recomemded case and power supply

------------------
                  EVIL IS GOOD. EVIL IS LIVE SPELLED BACKWARD AND WE ALL WANT TO LIVE RIGHT ?
                  INTEL EVIL INSIDE, INTEL SPYCHIP INSIDE
                  INTEL AND MICROSOFT HAND IN HAND AS THEY SCREEEW YOU OUT OF YOUR HARD EARNED DOSH.
                  MICROSOFT THE OTHER EVIL EMPIRE.

msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                  it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Cool. I want one, like, NOW!

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", he said.

Comment

Mikey... congrats...

Now you finally have money for that frog-garden

Jorden.
                      Jordâ„¢

Comment

How much? Where? When?

Great work Greebe(ster), the Greebe(inator), the Great Greebe(meister), the Greebe(you get the idea)...

Guyv
                        Gaming Rig.

- Gigabyte GA-7N400-Pro
                        - AMD Athlon 3200+ XP
                        - 1.5GB Dual Channel DDR 433Mhz SDRAM
                        - 6.1 Digital Audio
                        - Gigabit Lan (Linksys 1032)
                        - 4 x 120GB SATA Drives, RAID 0+1 (Striped/Mirrored)
                        - Sony DRU-500A DVD/+/-/R/RW
                        - Creative 8x DVD-ROM
                        - LS120 IDE Floppy
                        - Zip 100 IDE
                        - PNY Ultra 5900 (256MB)
                        - NEC FE950
                        - DTT2500 Cambridge Soundworks

Comment

seriusly how much im now the owner of a msi 6167 amdk7 500 w 1 year warnty global win fkk 32 and a addtronics 3890a case with 250w sparkle ps all for grandtotal of 525.28 us includeing shipping.

check out www.atacom.com best prices ive seen and ive bought from them before.!

got the heatsink from memman.com
                          msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                          it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

The dude has red hot fingers.
                            P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

Don't buy the Supercharger yet - wait until it comes with a heatsink & three fans!

Cracking effort, Greebe.

Comment

Working...
                              X