No announcement yet.

AGP X1!!! HAHAHA I GONNA KICK MY G400.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AGP X1!!! HAHAHA I GONNA KICK MY G400.

(Sorry for my English). I have my SH G400 32Mb for two month now. He never work with X2. No his not shering en IRQ, arpertur size is 256, all cache stuf in the bios concerning the video card is deseable. I reinstall windows and reformat my hard disk millions of times. No conflick with other video card. YES the video card is correcly insered. the father of my frend is a computer ingeneer. I let him my computer for two wick and noting don. He is instable wen working with AGP X2. He say that he tried my vedeo card with many ather mobo and some very little works correcly. This is not all. In 3D mark 800X600 with my celeron 400 i get only 3000 and only 207Mpixel/sec. How many of you run the G400 with AGPX1?

------------------
    My concern is with growth. You must grow to become one, to become whole, to become sane. I am not going to force sanity upon you. Rather, I am going to bring out your insanity. When it is pulled out completely, throw into the wind, sanity will happen to you, you will grow. You will be transformated. That is the meaning of meditation

Osho
    --------------
    I will try to use a dictionary when I can't
    (Corrected by Robert&Collins dictionary)
    Credit Card numbers Visa expiration date 2005 N:5125 1548 6548 please dont steel

I am stable as a rock in 3 diff computers in 2X... What type of mobo do you own? An intel chipset on it?

Comment

Forget this tread, he posted twice.... the good one is at :
      http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum5/HTML/005717.html

Comment

Working...
      X