Service-Matrox Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service-Matrox Style

Sent a board (not a Max) in for repair. Came back today, approximately(no exageration) 100 DAYS later. I will let you draw your own conclusions cause my language might get real colorful. Makes it very hard for me to consider supporting a company that would let this happen and then when it does, they choose not to communicate with the customer.

I had to send a dead RRG back to Ireland. They were a bit slow (2 weeks) but VERY ( ) polite and helpfull; I stupidly lost my RMA and an Irish woman with a very sexy voice (is it just me or do those Irish girls sound GOOD?) and who insisted on using my first name alot, went through god knows how many records by hand to find my details...not bad customer service at all!

Here's hoping my G400 dies so I can speak to her again

Comment

I decided a couple of weeks ago to return my MAX, I asked for it to be cross shipped and gave my mastercard number, but they replied that they were out of stock and I had to wait two weeks for another.
      After emailing twice (once last week, once this week) I got a reply - the max is in stock, but I have to fax them a form which only has boxes for visa and american express.
      <sigh>

Comment

Rob, you've probably tried this already, but just in case, put your MasterCard number in the space provided for Visa. They'll figure it out.

Paul
        paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

well I got a hold of a visa card I could use. I got a reply saying that they do not expect mastercard (? I think she meant 'accept')

Rob

Comment

That's strange. A few weeks ago I Emailed Matrox Ireland asking for an RMA cross exchange. The following day a lady called me by phone and asked for my credit card (MC) number. She took care of the order and the replacement card was shipped the same day.
            P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

ah. ok. well it was just a excel document I was sent. maybe she did mean "expect" then, and would've changed it... ohwell. I get my new g400 max in 2 business days now, barring further delay

Comment

Working...
              X