dualhead? -still not clear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dualhead? -still not clear

Thanks for the previous responses, but I'm still not clear. If I'm playing a game full screen (not windowed) can I also web surf or tv watch on second monitor? If so, how can I click on both screens w/mouse or type on both? I take it that a windowed game would just occupy half of my double sized desktop.
    Also, somebody mentioned that g400marvel=no multimonitors --- I thought that was also dualhead?

thanks again -Dave

As far as I know, the reason the marvel is not multi monitor is because it has the BOB connector, instead of the normal video connector. Info on this is on this site at:
    http://www.murc.ws/Reviews/MarvelG40...elG400P01.html

As for the other part of your question, you can't take control of two programs at the same time. This would require two computers. Games will play in the primary monitor. They will play in the the secondary monitor only if they are written to do so, or if you have turned on clone, in which case, both monitors will display the same thing..

Hope this clears things up.

Comment

when you play games you either need to shtu the second head off for OpengL or in D3D it will blank out... so in any case the answer would be no.

Comment

Working...
      X