Jittery DVD intro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jittery DVD intro

I notice some jittery DVD video on both my primary monitor and TV displays. It appears at the very beginning of The Test Disk ("Matrix"): The b/w clouds especially jitter when the WB logo is displayed as well as the banner with the Village Roadshow logo. I've tried various DVD video settings through the control panel as well as the latest cinemaster engine. Does anyone else see this?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Can somebody please confirm or deny that they see this jittering in the beginning of the "Matrix" DVD?
    <TABLE BGCOLOR=Red><TR><TD><Font-weight="+1"><font COLOR=Black>The world just changed, Sep. 11, 2001</font></Font-weight></TR></TD></TABLE>

Comment

hi,
      it works fine on mine
      but ihave the latest engine of it

i recall reading that that it had problems if its an ealrier verison , (so does blair witch i think)

all i get is the 1 second 'jitter' when i output to tv (cos its NTSC to PAL)
      playback on my monitor is fine

am i helping any????
      Windows XP Pro + SP1 - Pentium 4 3.1gig - 1024mg DDR 333 2 cas - Thermaltake Xaser Case - Parhelia 128 - 3x Phillips TFT Monitors - Audigy 2 Platinum - 6.1 surround speakers - RTx100 - 5 HD 7200rpm (420gig) - Pioneer A03 - Partridge in a pear tree

Comment

Working...
      X