Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well (crossing my fingies) hope it ok(K7/MAX)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well (crossing my fingies) hope it ok(K7/MAX)

Well, took the FIC SD11 mobo back today and got the Gigabyte(they only had the FIC and Gigs...would rather have had the MS, or especially the Asus, but)...and for you guys that responded to my pleading posts, thanx...There were some probs on start up, prior to installing the AMD Chipset patches, but seems ok now...waiting for UT to down, that was the game giving me the biggest headaches, so we'll see if it runs now...
    Also, I wasn't able to get the Expendable bundled game to run...while I was troubleshooting, I ran the sys without my lovely Creative SB Live installed, and guess what??? Expendable ran fine...I also have had alot of troubles with the Live when I had the P3 450 with the LIve and ran 98, NT, and Linux on the same box...NT would lock after installing SP4 or 5, with Liveware 2.0 (this is before 3.0) installed....
    Got a Vortex 2.0 Ultra Quad today (cheap, too...49$) and think things will be a little better...man, that live (or at least my Live) was a BIG Pain!!! I orginally bought it over the MX300 due to less impact on the CPU...but, with all the probs I have had...I will go for the CPU loss, any day!!!
    Kelin
Working...
X