No announcement yet.

B&W DVD & Dualhead Clone Display!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B&W DVD & Dualhead Clone Display!!!!!!

Please help.....cos i'm going nuts...

When I had 5.25 drivers my DVD output to my Toshiba DPLSS TV was excellent. However, since upgrading to 5.30, I only get B&W for DVD's and Dualhead clone displays and i'm going demented. NOTHING else has changed...

Can anyone save my sanity...going to get another s-video cable tomorrow...just in case...

TIA

------------------
    Nigel

Any opinions expressed in the contents of this message and any file attachments, are my own.
    Nigel

Any opinions expressed in the contents of this message and any file attachments, are my own.

Are you sure you haven't changed the output from PAL to NTSC?

------------------
    Best regards

René Pedersen

-- Primary (and only) system --

ASUS P2B, Intel Celeron 300A@450 MHz, 192 MB PC100 SDRAM, IBM Deskstar 14GXP 10,1 GB, 6xDVD/32xCD Pioneer DVD-A03S, Matrox Millennium G400 DualHead 32 MB, Sound Blaster Live! Value, 3Com Fast EtherLink XL 905B WakeOn LAN, Logitech MouseMan Wheel USB, Microsoft Natural Keyboard Elite USB, 15" Hitachi CM500ET

Comment

Before getting another cable you should try to put back those 5.25... might be a bug ...

Comment

By the way, be sure to check that the black and white option under DVD MAX is unchecked... that would be funny

Comment

Thanks for the replies so far, TV output is definitely PAL and yes the B&W option is unchecked...

I've already tried downgrading the drivers but I'm going to try it again tonight. This time I'll remove all traces of 5.30 before I reboot.

------------------
          Nigel

Nigel

Comment

Yeeehaaaa....

It was the s-video cable all the time!!!!. Serves me right for buying the expensive gold plated connectors instead of the cheap one!!!

Boy Am I glad...I was near the end of my tether...

------------------
            Nigel

Nigel

Comment

Working...
            X