Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DUAL HEAD AND GAMES

Hi,

I had this problems with G400 dual head. When I play games, it always automatic start with my second monitor. Anyway to set it to my primary monitor.

SJ

On the back of your G400, you'll notice that one of the outputs is marked '1' and the other is '2'. I can only assume you have them the wrong way round. Put your primary screen into the first output.

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", they said.

Comment

Hi,

My primary monitor is already connected to the first connector.

SJ

Comment

games should not go on your second monitor at all since the second head is not accelerated... Try an Opengl game... on what monitor does that go (once you disabled dual head of course...) then again this is stupid, what monitor is up when dual head is disabled? gee... been sick this week... brain starting to suffer the consequenses... need brain food... ohhhh

Comment

Hi,

WHen I tried this Midtown Madness and the game just pop up from the second monitor.

SJ

Comment

Is MM by any chance EMBM enhanced, and did you disbale the primary monitor??

Jorden
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Hi,

No EMBM enhance and I do not disabled the primary monitor. Anyway Jordan, how to disabled the primary monitor.

SJ

Comment

haven't got a clue pcman.. maybe you did

Jordâ„¢

Comment

No, No. Still no clue.

SJ

Comment

As a side note, Midtown madness pops up on my secondary monitor too. And I dont know about you, but it runs just as fast as my primary display. So I'm guessing it is accelerated? I mean, I was running smooth at my usuall 1280x1024 (even if the refresh rate does suck)
                    A computer is like sex. Your never 100% sure what your doing but when all goes well, it feels REAL good.

Comment

One solution. Turn the dualhead off.
                      --
                      Cirrus

Comment

Working...
                      X