Anyone want a G400 MAX?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone want a G400 MAX?

If there are any of you out there who are still looking to get a G400 MAX, I found a store in my area that is selling them right off the shelf! There are 5 cards there that I could see. I asked the guy if he would have any problem shipping the cards out to people, and he didn't seem to think that it would be a problem at all. (Mind you, I didn't mention anything about internationaly, the store is in Edmonton, Alberta Canada). The name of the store is Best Computers, their web site is www.best-comp.com . I believe that they are selling for 348.00 CND. That's about $235.00 USD. Give them a ring and see what they say.

Cmag

------------------
    Consequences smonsequences, as long as I’m rich

[This message has been edited by Cmag (edited 16 October 1999).]

[This message has been edited by Cmag (edited 16 October 1999).]

Best-comp SUCKS!!!Very poor customer service.I complained to bbb about.
    gobrob

Comment

Sorry to here that gobrob. I'm actually a little surprized, I bought my G400 and a AOC 15" monitor from there. I really hated the AOC so I took it back and they're letting me exchange it for a Viewsonic no prob. The guys that work there seem all right as well. What kind of problems did you have with them?

Cmag

Oh, one more thing, are you from Edmonton?
      ------------------

[This message has been edited by Cmag (edited 24 October 1999).]

Comment

Well as you probably know,most of us have or had problems with g400,so I took it back after playing with drivers and irq's and asked for an exchange.I live in Fort Sask so its about 45 min drive.They said no exchange until they test the card,this was friday,test on monday.I said that wasnt good enough,could I please have a new card or my money back.Guy(glasses,beard) said no way,best they could do was to have the card tested on Saturday.I RELUCTANTLY agreed and got my card back THE FOLLOWING THURSDAY!!!Very upset with poor customer service,although I agree that there are a few good guys at the store,although none of them helped me with my card problem(had to force agp 1x,thanks to this forum...)
        gobrob

Comment

Working...
        X