Hi All Haig asked me to join

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All Haig asked me to join

Just wanted to introduce myself as JB Matrox Tech to everyone. Haig asked me to join in and see if I could help out, if possible. I am a Matrox Tech and have been there for a good amount of time. You should see the swimming Pool. Just wanted to say Hi and that there's a new kid in town!

Hi J.B.,

Welcome to the Forums we can always use an extra hand around here.

Paul
    "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Great! Welcome aboard

Just be careful saying "I'm from Matrox" around here ... Poeple are going to like you a little too much!

Comment

Welcome .

Do I dare to be the first to start asking questions.......Noo.

Just warm welcome

--
        Arto
        --
        Cirrus

Comment

Glad to see you!
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Hey since you are here, tell me how come my G400 always crashes? And no I am not willing to assign it an IRQ! I´ve got too few to spend one with a video card! Yes, you hear me? You... I DEMAND A RMA! NOW!

Now for serious, be welcome. We sure need people like you around and it´s great to see how Matrox people are supporting us. Keep up the good work!

A big thumbs up to you and to Haig!

Cheers

Comment

Welcome aboard.

Your help will be appreciated by most but there are a few every now and then that you will just have to learn to take with a grian of salt.

Joel (One of the beta boyz.)
              Libertarian is still the way to go if we truly want a real change.

www.lp.org

System Specs: AMD XP2000+ @1.68GHz(12.5x133), ASUS A7V133-C, 512MB PC133, Matrox Parhelia 128MB, SB Live! 5.1.
              Monitor: Cornerstone c1025 @ 1280x960 @85Hz.

Comment

Hi There,

Welcome in the Forums.

hope to see you here often since as you will notice, you better read often to keep up with all the new messages being posted here!

Z

Comment

Hi and glad to see the Matrox techs making that extra effort to help their customers.

Beware though...there are a bunch of "crazy/irrate" customers running around in here. If they get out of line, I've noticed that Haig gets them in shape real quick Not that I would know or anything...

Comment

Howdy JB and welcome aboard.

If Cirrus won't then I will

What's up with the G400 flat panel?

Yeah or neah?

With or without DVI?

If with a DVI, where do I get an adapter from?

It is now 9:30 your time and I am counting the seconds

SwAmPy

Comment

Hi, J.B., good to meet you!!

As a real, official Employee of M, you probably have seen that you'll take a bit more heat than we hobbyists... (do they sell asbestos suits at the company store? At an employee discount, maybe? Could you slip us a few...? our asbestos suit fab was destroyed in 'Quake tylau'...}

But you may also have seen, if you've been lurking, that we have a lot of fun here, too... and I hope you enjoy seeing the devotion and loyalty we users have for the products your company produces. Seeing that real-world impact makes the offline part of your job a bit brighter, I always think....

Welcome in!

-----------------
                      Holly
                      Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                      -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Asbestos suits????

Aren't they a bit itchy? I prefer Nomex, it is lighter and a lot less scratchy.

Any ways, welcome JB, and I agree with Swampster, where is the flat panel addon???

Hugh G

Comment

Hi J.B.

So, what's your favorite w(h)ine. We have a particularly large selection at Cafe MURC. Amongst my favorites are:

"Haaaaaaaaiig! Why isn't Matrox supporting Windows 2000?"

"Haaaaaaaaiig! Why am I getting lockups in Quaaaaake?" [Note: no system specs are posted, although the w(h)iner has an Abit motherboard with a G400 improperly seated in the AGP slot and a Soundblaster Live using the drivers that shipped with the board. In addition, the G400 will be sharing IRQ 5 with his/her NIC, the Soundblaster Live, and an Adaptec 2940-series SCSI card.]

You'll note the subtle aroma and rich body of both w(h)ines, and we do hope you enjoy them. You may be drinking a lot from this cup in the very near future.

In all seriousness, welcome aboard!

Paul
                          paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

Welcome to the force son. Glad to see Matrox actually supports their customers this well. ATI, S3, and Nvidia could take a lesson from you guys. Feel free to drop any hints regarding Matrox's response to the GeForce / Napalm / other next generation garbage that I won't touch until I see what YOU cats have in your litterbox.

------------------
                            The Rock
                            Home Machine: P2 350 + 128 Meg PC100 RAM + 23G Storage
                            Work Machine: IBM OS/390 + 10Gigs RAM + 1.5 Terabytes Storage (and no damn AGP slot...what a waste)
                            Bart

Comment

Hi J.B. and Welcome

<marquee behavior="slide" loop="15" marquee align="bottom" bgcolor="white"
                              <font color="#FF0000" size="1" face="Comic Sans MS"><em><strong>sixpac</strong></em></font></marquee>

------------------
                              Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+1.2a,64mb pc100 Mushkin Samsung GH cas2,G200 8mb Sgram,Maxtor 8.4gb,Yamaha Sound
                              Amd K6-2 350@452,Fic 503+1.2a,64mb pc100 Mushkin Samsung GH cas2,G200 8mb Sgram,Maxtor 8.4gb,Yamaha Sound

Comment

Working...
                              X