Dual head delima

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dual head delima

I just hooked up a crappy arse compudyne 14" monitor to my dual head G400 maxand it is causing my better monitor, a optiquest 17"(tis all I gotz)to flicker when on. Could someone please gimmie a hint on what I could do to stop this flicker!.!.!.
    "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
    [Bill Gates, 1981]

You'll have to move your 14" monitor away from your 17"... it's all you can do. (Bar getting a better 2nd monitor)

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

"The chances of anything coming from Mars, are a million-to-one", they said.

Comment

I had the same problem with an old 14 inch and my 20 inch monitor. I fixed it buy getting a newer 15 inch second head, but until then just move you old monitor further away.

Its just caused by bad shielding

------------------
      P3 600@618, 128Mb CAS2 RAM, Abit BX6R2.02, G400 32 DH, Voodoo2 SLI, Adaptec 2940UW, soundblaster 32 ISA, D-link 10/100 NIC, 36XCD, 6X4X24 CD-RW, 2X4 DVD-RAM, Zip100, Cheetah HDD, Medalist Pro HDD, 20inch KTX as Primary, 15inch TVM as secondary, KTX speakers with a sub, and some other suff I have forgotten.

Comment

Just try putting an old TV or two next to that 20" ohhh i'm gonna be sick...

Comment

yeah, got to put these appart... just like to brothers fighting! put one in each room... very useful!!

Z

Comment

I found a solution to my Cheap second monitor Blues, if you stack the second monitor above the first, there is less interference.

Hugh G

Comment

Hope that you put the 14 on top!

Comment

thx everyone for your advise. I figgered that I would have to move it further away.
                "640K ought to be enough for anybody."
                [Bill Gates, 1981]

Comment

Working...
                X