G400 single head upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 single head upgrade

Hi.. This will be my first post here..so go easy on me i've looked around for a pretty long time but already found answers to my questions. Anyways... What i wanted to ask was.. on this page:
    http://www.matrox.com/mga/products/m...s/upgrades.htm

at the bottom it says:

"Matrox DualHead and TV output module
    The Matrox DualHead and TV output module is available exclusively for customers who have purchased a bulk version of the Matrox MillenniumG400 SH and who want to add an additional monitor, analog flat panel or television to their computing environment. This snap-on card connects easily to the Matrox Feature Connector Port on the Matrox Millennium G400 SH. ..."

I got a g400 32mb single head... so that above sounds pretty good to me.. But where can i find that upgrade.. I looked around in the matrox shop.. but could not find it. hmm perhaps i need new contacts.. anyways.. Thanks in beforehand

//obba

It's not available yet (afaik)...
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I believe another option could be to add the rainbow runner to it.Thats what i am considering doing.From what it says,it should add video in and out.I found it at compusmart online store for $149cad.

Comment

Hi obba,
        I am thinking about buying a G400 SH. Would you like to consider the possibility of selling your G400 SH and then buying a new DH? LMK

Comment

I'll sell a perfect S/H OEM if your interested. Then I'll go MAX. Email me

------------------
          PIII-450@504, 128 HDSRAM, Asus P3BF, G400/32, SBLive!, Nokia 447Xi 17", oh yea, a nice floppy drive

Comment

gobrob-
            Adding a Rainbow Runner is not an option. The singlehead models do not have the internal connectors needed to hook up the RR-G (not even with the DH add-on). Only factory dualhead G400s can do th RR-G...
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

LAMFDTK, YGM.

Comment

Thanks for your answers.. Kruzin.. Any idea when it will be awailable..?

Comment

Working...
                X