Another 'Hey Ant!' thread...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'Hey Ant!' thread...

It'd be cool if you could get another forum set up nothing to do with matrox, or anything. Just like ars technica have in their 'The Lounge' at http://forum.arstechnica.com/cgi-bin...ounge&number=3

Anyone else agree?

Also, they have threads rapidly approaching 500 posts, our little ones are pathetic in comparison!

------------------
    Cheers,
    Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Good idea

Btw, Steve, **our little ones are pathethic in comparison!** is because every time someone sees that a thread has 100 or more posts, they start a new one with exactly the same toppic quickly. They just add 2 or 3 after it

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

Comment

Yeah, why do people do that? It's like the seti thread over in General HW... it really BUGS me!

------------------
      Cheers,
      Steve

PS: Some or all of the above message may be wrong, or, just as likely, correct. Depends on what mood I'm in. And what you know. ;¬)

Comment

Aww, c'mon Steve, doesn't Ant have enough to do without maintaining a forum with threads about how guys don't like to kiss chicks who smoke??? Who the ***k cares???

---------------
        Holly
        Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
        -Jay Bulworth

Comment

Yeah, well, maybe it's a forum where he doesn't have to maintain it. If people want to have an argument, let them. But, saying that, I don't see any big arguments going off over at ars... maybe they're all grown up over there, unlike a few people we've seen come and go of late.

------------------
          Cheers,
          Steve

Comment

People just panic if they see a thread with more than 100 posts.. ohw my, you'd have to load all that... gossie

Jorden, kissing a girl who smokes, but not when she smokes. That hurts too much
            Jordâ„¢

Comment

Could you imagine a forum here without a ruler carrying adminstrator laying down the law. Ant goes away for the weekend and there's all sorts of javascript stuff flying out of everyone's monitors.

We can't be trusted.

I like kissing chicks who smoke, by the way.

Paul
              paulcs@flashcom.net

Comment

, paulcs!

-------------
                Holly
                chick
                smoker
                taken

[This message has been edited by motub (edited 19 October 1999).]
                Holly

"All we need is a voluntary, free-spirited, open ended program of procreative racial deconstruction."
                -Jay Bulworth

Comment

SteveC
                  So, if it BUGS you, why did you do Another 'Hey Ant!' thread...

Stefan

Comment

Ah, errr, umm, ermm... yeah, well... This is a different subject. Yeah, that'll do, so yeah. Leave me alone!

------------------
                    Cheers,
                    Steve

Comment

Working...
                    X