X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strange desktop under PD5.30?

Here's how it looked like before the strange thing happened:

Thanks Guyv for the pic

While being on the internet only using NS4.7 and ICQ, this happened to my desktop:

Well what do you think caused this?? Hunsow, leave out NS4.7, it was in the bottom-bar all the time.

Jorden.
    Jordâ„¢

I'll tell you what caused it: photoshop and a dirty mind You a hand fetishist? its a new one to me!

Comment

So much for Tilt and Lick...LOL

Pauly
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Thanks guys... alot... darn..

But no I didn't make the next pic in PSP or whatever editor, it was really on my desktop... just in the middle of a chat with JamesA.... NS4.7 only running from the bottom-bar...

Okay, I'll post a new pic on the desktop, and prolly send you new garbles... but Pauly, you need to know, I'm not kidding....

Jorden.

[This message has been edited by Jorden (edited 16 October 1999).]
        Jordâ„¢

Comment

I noticed something similar when I loaded a picture into photoshop/painter(cant remember what i was using at the time). Assumed I was low on resourses, but maybe a pd5.30 bug?
          RobP

Comment

I had no idea that Apple released such .... firmware.
            Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah right, leave out NS4.7, or any other version for that matter. "it was in the bottom-bar all the time" SO? Having NS installed can cause major trouble, without ever running it.

Now why did that train crash? Leave out the fact that it was an AMTRAK train.

Now why does my games run slow? Leave out the fact that I use a Trident Blaze3D.

Now why does that cigar taste funny? Leave out the fact that it's Bill Clintons cigar.

Well you get the point...

Comment

Working...
              X