Heeeelllllllppppp!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heeeelllllllppppp!!!!!

There have been over 30 people waiting for the G400 MAX at Chips & Bits since April!!!

Due to the contract, none of us can cancel our order without losing the money or time invested in getting the card.

I think SIX months is long enough to wait.

If anyone who is reading this can help us get these cards or at least give information as to why they haven't got their first shipment. Please help.

Waiting... waiting...waiting... to be a matrox user.

what the hell did you sign?!

Comment

[and another one. DOH!]

[This message has been edited by Smiff (edited 15 October 1999).]

Comment

Are you in the US? Did you pay with a Credit Card? If you answered Yes to both, this may qualify under disputes statutes. I would call the Credit Card company and dispute the charge based upon not having received the card, even after six months.

I really doubt a Credit Card company would support a vendor charge, if you never received the product you paid for. They may be able to get away with a 15%-20% restock charge, even if the card was never shipped, but a 100% penalty is probably illegal.

But, I may be just naive...

Hope someone can help you out if the above does not work.

------------------
        ABIT BP6, 256MB PC100 RAM, dual 366 Celerons oc'd to 550MHz, 3DFXCool 66mmLx60mmWx69mmH Lil Mofo h/s fans. Marvel G200 PCI, Canopus Pure3DII, 3COM 905B NIC, Buslogic FlashPoint LW Ultra-Wide SCSI, SB16 ISA. Segate Medalist PRO 9.1 GB UW SCSI 7200RPM, Maxtor 20.4GB ATA66 7200RPM 2MB Cache, 8GB tape b/u, IDE 32x CDROM, SCSI 4xwrite/8xread Panasonic CD writer, 4 more various 2GB SCSI drives.
        Tyan Thunder K7, 768MB Registered DDR ECC, 2xMP2200+, Radeon 9700 Pro, Adaptec 2940U2B Ultra2 SCSI, TB Santa Cruz, Pyro 1394DV. RAID 0 stripe set on hacked Promise UltraTX2 with dual WD 120MB SE drives. HP DVD200i DVD+RW drive.

Comment

Working...
        X