Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No reply from Matrox about my order status...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No reply from Matrox about my order status...

I ordered a G400 MAX from the Matrox site on Tuesday and I have yet to get confirmation via email of my order. Is this standard Matrox procedure, ie. do they just ship the product? I ask because all the online companies I have dealt with in the past sent emails confirming both ordering and shipping status. I hope they are planing to ship the card sometime real soon, seeing as how that's why I opted to pay extra and order directly through Matrox.

Hmm... They are supposed to send you a 'Thank you for your order message', ask for credit card confirmation, send you a tracking number, and more like that. You'd better give them a call.
    P3@600 | Abit BH6 V1.01 NV | 256MB PC133 | G400MAX (EU,AGP2X) | Quantum Atlas 10K | Hitachi CDR-8330 | Diamond FirePort 40 | 3c905B-TX | TB Montego A3D(1) | IntelliMouse Explorer | Iiyama VisionMaster Pro 17 | Win2K/NT4

Comment

It happened the some thing with me, they forgot to send the email with the order number. But I received my MAX

Send a mail to customer service.

Regards,
      Ricardo
      P3-500, Shuttle HOT-661/P, 512Meg HSDRAM,WD Expert 18GB, Segate Medalist 6GB, AOpen 40X CDROM, HP 8100i CD-RW, G400 MAX, SB Live Value, 3Com 10/100 (3C905B-TX) , Sony F400 19"

Comment

Working...
      X