Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 69, now that's better!!!

http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/s...am_type_4.html

OMG!!!!! We are currently in the most awesome position!!

Rags

?

Comment

Cool, last time I looked last week we were 86.

Comment

It just figures that this bunch would land on that particular number

Paul
        "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

No, Paul....what figures is that it would be Rags that noticed it, got exited about it, and dragged his mind out of the gutter long enough to point it out...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Yeah.... I've got my 11 in...WOOHHOO!!

Paul
            Despite my nickname causing confusion, I have no religious affiliations.

Comment

HEY!!!

I don't need to pull my mind out of the gutter in order to post!!! You should know that

Comment

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Paul
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

rags when you going to upgrade you got to get your mind in the sewer where it's even more fun.

------------------
                  EVIL IS GOOD. EVIL IS LIVE SPELLED BACKWARD AND WE ALL WANT TO LIVE RIGHT ?
                  INTEL EVIL INSIDE, INTEL SPYCHIP INSIDE
                  msi 6167 mobo k7 500 wk41 now at 650. 256 meg ram ,addtronics case w 250watt sp power supply, matrox g400, maxtor diammax 2500+ 10gig hd,10x aopen slot dvd, 3com 10/100 nic, sb live xgamer sound card, efecent networks dsl modem, dlink 701i dsl router/firewall, lots of controlers (joystick throttle rudder raceing wheel), 19in ctx monitor, logitech mouseman wheel usb, and klipsch promedia v2-400 speakers. win98 oem and win2k pro dual boot.

noel
                  it's times like this that make me think of my fathers last words....

Don't son that gun is loaded.

Comment

Heres an update

Geek News interview

Comment

Working...
                    X