g400max available in uk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g400max available in uk

having waited two months and almost giving up on getting a max i found a place that has plenty of them goto www.ram.uk.com, i ordered mine just now and will have it on saturday checkem out.

ps have just found out i've got a winmodem and want to replace it have £100 what's the best?

Bad link Tuco.

I've got a 3com USR 56K external - very good performance.

------------------
    aka Chris H

Abit BE6, Celeron 300A@450MHz, 128MB PC100 RAM, G400 32MB DH, SBLive! Value, IBM 22GB ATA/66 HDD, and so on...

Comment

Ram is advertising a G400MAX OEM on their web site, but AFAIK there is no OEM version. I'd check with Ram whether you're definitely getting a MAX and not just a 32MB dualhead. If it is just a 32MB dualhead then £149+VAT is very steep.

As for modems, get an external one. Lots of advatages over internals and no chance of getting another Winmodem.

Comment

max arrived this morning, £175 inc vat within 24 hours not bad. max is full retail package not oem and i have to say so far this card was well worth the wait, sorry about bad link earliertheir tel:0161 2244888 have just got a diamond supraexpress 56e/pro modem big difference has been a busy day, and to think i almost turned to the darkside and bought a tnt2

Comment

Just an update.

Having seen this message, I ordered my G400MAX from RAM on the Saturday (11/9/1999). They had already sold out of their stock, and were expecting another batch in a couple of days.
          As yet it hasn't been delivered.
          That's over 1 month.
          That's pretty crap, in my book

I don't blame RAM, there just doesn't seem to be any G400MAXs in the UK.

Unless someone knows different?

Comment

Working...
          X