Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Dual-head / Bump Mapping 3rd-person demo

It's cool... very cool.
    Use -nobump to *enable* bump mapping... something went wrong there.

the second monitor serves as a rear-view mirror and a rocket-view.

download it here:http://www.egerter.com/q2/prland.zip

have fun.
    Co-Webmaster of The Matrox Sphere
    Enter The Sphere:
    go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

Yup...and it was cool a month ago, when it first came out, and we discussed it

http://forums.murc.ws/ubb/Forum4/HTML/001018.html
    Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

oh.. ehh

allright then.

well...

ok
      Enter The Sphere:
      go.to\matroxsphere

Athlon 700, 256Mb 7ns CAS2 RAM, MSI K7-Pro, 10.8Gb Maxtor Diamondmax UDMA, SBLive! 1024 Player + Soundworks FPS1000, Iomega ATAPI Zip drive, Pioneer slot-in 36x SCSI CD-ROM drive, Yamaha CDRW4001t 4xWriter, 56k external modem, Winbond PCI NIC/Etherlink III ISA NIC, {bold}G400 DualHead 32Mb[/bold], Iiyama Vision Master Pro450 19' Diamondtron NF

Comment

but ehh

the trick is... it supports Dual Head!
        And this is not stated anywhere, but you can choose it when you start it up.
        so... i just wanted to say that.
        Enter The Sphere:
        go.to\matroxsphere

Comment

Thanks WereWolf, I've been searching for that one a while now... could have asked but then I saw your post

Comment

hey tish beta2

you posted a picture of some very nice cases in another forum. could you point me to a URL so that i can get the specs on them...thanks in advance!!!

chucky

Comment

Working...
            X