• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy a RR-G????

Does anyone have any idea where to get a RR-G
    online or elsewhere? The Matrox site is out
    of stock, and all the online shops that I can
    find that are advertising them are out of stock. Any ideas?? Thanks.

I've been wondering that for a while. Haig said in these forums that they would be available within a few weeks when I asked about the (lack of) availability. That was over a month ago.

Comment

if anyone is intrested in im getting ready to return my g400max and rrg to matrox, just purchased 11/05/99 Directly from matrox. Unfortunately I cant get it to work properly with my configuration. Am buying a pinnacle DV500 instead. I know this isnt an auction site so please forgive me for posting this but since some people are desperately looking for these products it might save me some trouble and get someone what they want. would like to sell as a pair. If intrested just e-mail me bandit373@yahoo.com
      Again I appologize for this post

------------------

Comment

I am indeed interested. In Both (RR at the least).
        What kind of price are you looking to get for them.
        And are you willing to ship them to Australia.

PS the HAPPY shopper forum is probably the place you should have put this post

Comment

Hello hella356,

you don't say what version of the RR-G you want NTSC (american, australian version), PAL (uk version), PAL-SECAM (international version)?
          Living in France, I could provide you an International version within 15 days if you search for it.

Bye

Comment

I live in California, so I need the NTSC version. Thanks anyway.

Comment

hella

its an ntsc version rrg and matrox 400max i have all receipts and would b happy to send them along. I was looking for 300 or so for both pices depending on were i have to ship them to.

thanx jeff

------------------

Comment

bandit373: I'm interested, email me to let me know what the details are. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                X