Millennium II AGP & RRS hardware install question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Millennium II AGP & RRS hardware install question

My question is: Is the the RRS daughtercard supposed to attach to the Mill II AGP card through 3 connector blocks or 2 connector blocks?

The Mill II AGP card I recently purchased has only 2 connector blocks. My old Mill II PCI card has 3 connector blocks for attaching RRS. The AGP card is missing the small connector block located on the PCI card just inboard of the monitor plug-in port.

RRS comes with an extra cable/connector port assembly which the RRS manual says is to be used when installing RRS with Mill II AGP. It is not clear to me whether this extra connection replaces the third connector block on the PCI card, or whether I still need a third connector block on the AGP card in addition to the extra cable assembly. I guess I'm wondering if I perhaps inadvertently purchased an OEM version of the Mill II AGP card where the third connector block is left off by design.

I guess another way to resolve this is to ask if anyone out there has a Millennium II AGP card with 3 connector blocks (like the PCI card has).

Thanks to anyone who can help me out with this.

Working...
X